• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hey richie, it was his bloody idea (triggerman), I don't know if it was the beer or what , but If it was me he'd be number one helping hand. Make sure he's available for the transformation.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I think the Blue Moon got to him that day.
haha..hey you know I have been planning it for months. I'm glad you finally decided to give it a go. :grouphug: It's going to be even more awesome than it is now and that is pretty tough to beat! For those who have not seen it in person, he has one of the nicest tanks in the hobby hands down. Maybe after this TOTM? :tongue1:

P.S. Alex if you can't make it we'll just put Pete to work :biglaugh:

adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
haha..hey you know I have been planning it for months. I'm glad you finally decided to give it a go. :grouphug: It's going to be even more awesome than it is now and that is pretty tough to beat! For those who have not seen it in person, he has one of the nicest tanks in the hobby hands down. Maybe after this TOTM? :tongue1:

P.S. Alex if you can't make it we'll just put Pete to work :biglaugh:

when i walked into his basement that was the the first thing i said, he def needs to get TOTM

allenjj

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Traveling

Definitely would be willing to travel to get a look at your tank in person and to actually meet someone who is always so nice and helpful. Plus hope to learn a little more since I am always in the learning mode when it comes to bigger tanks. Plus to help out and learn at the same time, since once I finish the plumbing on the new system I will be doing my own rock work, so want to learn from others any new skills i might acquire.
John

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: