• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz289

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a bunch of bio balls 2 different sizes that i have no use for. I have never used them but they are used, they came in 2 different used sumps that i got. pm me if u have use for them, My tank is new so if u have a small frag or some live rock to hook me up with ,it would be appreciated but not a requirement. Pm me and let me know. I will not deliver to Ny but will meet u at giant staduim or near fort lee if that makes it easier. im just across the gw bridge 5 minutes from the jersey side of both the bridge or the lincoln tunnel. I also have a 5 gal bucket 3/4 filled with dead coral rubble pieces that I removed from my sump today, they are submerged in tank water, also free :>)

M

mamiereefer

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Free tank & stand

Did some up grades this weekend and I have a 24 gal and a stand for it. I would like to give it away for free to someone that really needs them. Anyone looking for tank and stand send me a pm. You MUST come and pick up in L.I. tomorrow after 4 p.m.

M

mamiereefer

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Pm's replied

P1070115Small.jpg

P1070116Small.jpg

Last edited:

Kaz289

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I still have these items if your interested im trying to make some room. I have a bunch of bio balls 2 different sizes that i have no use for. I have never used them but they are used, they came in 2 different used sumps that i got. pm me if u have use for them, My tank is new so if u have some coral to hook me up with ,it would be appreciated but not a requirement. Pm me and let me know. I will not deliver to Ny but will meet u at giant staduim or near fort lee if that makes it easier. im just across the gw bridge 5 minutes from the jersey side of both the bridge or the lincoln tunnel. I also have a 5 gal bucket 3/4 filled with dead coral rubble pieces that I removed from my sump, they are submerged in tank water, also free :>) Bobby Bolivia gave me these items for free when I bought my tank from him so i'm trying to pay it foward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: