• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
free large 8-10" sebae? anemone with pics.

anemone been picked up. not exactly sure what kind. bought it over 4 years ago as a 3" bta completlely bleached with just purple dots at the tip (didn't know any better at that time). i had a maroon clown that was hosting the bubble coral and killing it so i ran out and bought the only anemone left in the shop. luckily the maroon tended to this anemone, fed and groomed it back to health which is now brown with purple dots at the tips.
the maroon died last week and the anemone is getting too big. i feel bad for not having a clown hosting it but the clown had become annoying over the years with sand storms, moving rocks and corals, attacking anything that comes near the anemone. i decided not to replace it.

it's super healthy. eats pellets.... that's what i feed the clown who in turn feeds the anemone. it did not move around the tank in the last 4 yrs. it doesn't seem to bother the mushrooms living near and touching each other. it needs at least a clown to host it to stay happy. large enough to host a pair of full grown clowns with room to spare. please pm fish and tank size (like...have a clown fish and not a nano tank....it's 8-10" fully expanded) since i want to find the best possible home for it. it's not first come first serve.

i'm in bergen county, northern part of jersey and work in flushing, queens. willing to meet in some area of queens, manhattan and bergen county plus other area if not too far. pm to arrange day and time. pm me for any questions.

thanks, tom

the tentacles are normally longer and thicker when the clown was hosting it. it's not blue, the blue tint comes from the actinic lights.

p7040868a.jpg
p7040871a.jpg

p7040868a.jpg
p7040871a.jpg

Last edited:

Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Free 3/4" pvc piping

3 pvc piping pieces I used as my old set up.

52", 30", 25" pieces.

not needed anymore so no need to hold them. If not picked up there going to the trash.
Pick up in forest hills.

Attachments

• PVC Piping.jpg
    PVC Piping.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 499

Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
used saltwater test kit

hate to toss away.

each bottle approx 1/4 or more liquid left.
Ammonia test solution bottle 1&2
Nitrate test solution bottle 1&2
Nitrite test solution
High Range pH indicator solution
pick up in forest hills.

Attachments

• test kit.jpg
    test kit.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 493

Joker4132

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I know this forum is typically for Reefs/SW But I have a 10 Inch FW Pleco for anyone that has a good home for him. Had him for 8 years and always been healthy. Will drop off in Bergen County NNJ. Nothing in return is required, but if you could throw a frag my way, it would be appreciated. Will be available Saturday.

street fish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I know this forum is typically for Reefs/SW But I have a 10 Inch FW Pleco for anyone that has a good home for him. Had him for 8 years and always been healthy. Will drop off in Bergen County NNJ. Nothing in return is required, but if you could throw a frag my way, it would be appreciated. Will be available Saturday.

Try getting this guy on monsterfishkeepers.com, someone will take him im sure

hwttdz

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
30 gallon tank and stand

30 gallon tank and stand I left it on the corner of 171 and haven ave, on the north side of 171st before the intersection. If you get there while it's still there it's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: