• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chiefmcfuz

As Requested, post any free items you just need to get rid of and are not looking for ANYTHING in return.

Please delete your post once items have been given away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Free Gooseneck mag. glass--- I have two and only need one.. awesome to clamp on your stand and take a closer look at the tank!

Pick up near Grand Central...

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Whoever wanted the sump from me has to make arrangements to come and pick it up tomorrow or early sat. After that i will place it in the landfill.

If you say you want it and dont come and get it on time I will strike you off the list. PM me your contact number and a time you can come and get it and I will call you.

Thanks,

Kasei

gil716

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey Kasei, I actually sent you a pm on Tuesday. Unfortunately, I won't be around this weekend to pickup. If you can hold till next Friday, I can definitely pick up then. If not, it's all good.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey Gil,

I didnt know who sent the PM. It came in without a name on it so it looked like the system messed it up. Home wrecker is coming to pick up the sump now.
Sorry I could not hold it. It is in my garage and management doesnt want anything stored there.

Thanks,

Kasei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: