• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I have a 12" green Haddoni. Super healthy and verry sticky. It hosts 2 small Clarkii clowns. I had to move it down into a 20g tank and I would really like someone with a big tank to take it, and the clowns ;). If noone will take them all I will keep the clowns but Id preffer to send them all together.

This video is from when I moved him down into the small tank and his mouth is a bit open but it isnt like that now. It is super healthy! This guy needs a big tank.

Anyways I live in wading river suffolk LI exit 69 off the LIE and the deal is you have to take it out and bag it.. OUCH! other then that its totaly free, but im always willing to accept a frag from a fellow reefer.

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I have for FREE, a 36 gallon bow OR 46 gallon bow...I dont remember what is was, my father gave it to me and I never measured it, but its FREE if anyone wants it. Just come get it. PM me for pick up.

jimidalock

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Lamark's Angel is avalible again!!!

Free X-Large Lamark's Angel 6"+ eating great and beautiful, needs a good home. Must p/u eastern Long Island.

Attachments

• genicanthus_lamarck.jpg
    genicanthus_lamarck.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:

Rob_Reef_Keeper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 60%
3   2   0
All Glass Oak 36" strip light Normal Output
All Glass Oak 36" strip light High Output (2 x 55W PC)
2 - 36" VHO URI Super Actinic bulbs

Rockland County, NY Pickup or local meet - No shipping as I will just throw them away instead by the end of the week. Cleaning out the garage.

Yen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm interested, I got a 36" long tank for QT, that'd be great. Sent you pm.

Yen

All Glass Oak 36" strip light Normal Output
All Glass Oak 36" strip light High Output (2 x 55W PC)
2 - 36" VHO URI Super Actinic bulbs

Rockland County, NY Pickup or local meet - No shipping as I will just throw them away instead by the end of the week. Cleaning out the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: