• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerowen

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
free just pick up 35+ half hex ( has a crack but hold water no problem ) currently home to lots of ramshorn ( freshwater snails )eastern LI

Yen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Free sand, again:)

Guys, I was planning to build another tank, but now I have an ich problem at hand, so I won't be doing it.

I have about 50 lb live sand for free if someone wants. This is near the Giant Stadium, NJ. PM me for pickup.

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i have a 3" Gold stripe Maroon Clown.

He/She is 100% non-aggressive towards my other fish. (even my other Clowns)

Only problem i must warn is that he diggs A LOTTTTTTTTTT and will move rocks!!

I also adopted him from another member. But i am now moving on from my FOWLR and starting to keep a few zoos. And with the standstorm that he creats , it covers my lower laying rocks with silt!!

He is FREE to someone that understands the risk involved! ( but if you have a small reef-safe fish or a small skunk cleaner shrimp, snails, or hermits you'd like to trade , that will be great)

Pick Up in midtown Manhattan.. as soon as i can catch him/her.

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bro so far so good...she hasn't been kicking up any sand either...I think her maintaining control of the tank has kept her busy lol she is really really a beautiful fish...my nephew loves it...

Glad it worked out!!
But in due time, once she gets setteled in it will be "sandstorm". Fun to watch tho.

send me pix. i miss her. lol But not the kicking up sand!

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
2 FREE Tanks - 110 & 30

Both tanks were picked up from MR members recently. They claim to have leaking problems according to the previous owners. Never came around to have the time to fill up and check it out. Both are in the garage which needs to be moved out for my new car.

#1 - 110 Gal.

#2 - 30 Gal. (long)

To be fair...choose only ONE...NOT both.

A frag of something would be nice in return, too!:smile: But not req'd...:irked:

Pickup is in Flushing (11354). Night is the best time, otherwise, I can work something out.

Not holding...First one comes chooses tank of choice. Sorry...No pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: