• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Free live sand...

About 30+ lbs. I got this from a gentleman on NJreefers I used some for my new refugium. I can't post it there because I don't have enough 25 posts in other forums, so I post here. If you have couple pieces of rubbles or chaeto to give me, that'd be great. If you don't, that'll be fine too.

mstrpln03

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey Yen,

I'll take the sand. Did you sell the pc light? I found the t5 I was looking for. I got a new fuge too, so if you still have the fuge light, I am interested. Thanks, Jerry

P.S., I PM'ed my phone number

Last edited:

ESSELO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
133   0   0

morphiii

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
would appreciate frags of any kind, but not mandatory:

-styrofoam boxes for transporting livestock

-seachem magnesium advantge

-carib sea

-phos buster

-reefcal

-aragamilk

-biomagnet

-liquid reef

-reef snow

-sea lab 28

-various decorations of artificial corals

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...O/IMG_5451.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...O/IMG_5466.jpg

I'll take these

phos buster

-reefcal

-aragamilk

-biomagnet

-liquid reef

-reef snow

Thanks

Michael.

JonnyIce

Used as bait
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
just started fragging the xenia takeover of my tank...of the pink pulsing variety...pictured
photo-7.jpg

one unmounted frag in the foreground and two side-by-side in the background. the ones in bgrd are mounted to pieces of rock (for the most part).
I'm in Yonkers, but can bring to work in Union Sq if someone wants one. Willing to take a random zoa or something frag or empty frag disc in return, otherwise it's all good. reefberry it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xenia Spreading Through Rockland County

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one "suffering" through a Xenia takeover.

I'm looking at my 120 gallon tank at this moment, and I would estimate that my Xenia (2 species) have taken over about 15%-20% of the available real estate (and still growing). It looks like I have some very large bunches of cauliflower. Though tremendously beautiful, I'm beginning to worry about them overshadowing some of my other critters.

I don't know a thing about propagation/fragging. If anybody wants some free stalks and knows what to do, maybe we can make an appointment for you to stop by. You'll get some Xenia and I'll get some education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: