• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
FREE Bucket 2/3rds full of live sand mixed with crushed coral.
Pick up in Forest Hills this Friday 4/17 only.
Will not hold and will go straight to the garbage Saturday 8am in the morning in time for garbage pick up.
Please bring a bucket.

Last edited:

georgelc86

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Refugium Rubble

I have refugium rubble that's got loads of amphipods breeding and living on it. It's about maybe 2 pounds worth. PM me if you want it. I will leave the rubble in my sump until pickup to keep it fresh. Just bring your own bucket because I don't have any containers. Willing to deliver local if reasonable, currently in the process of moving. If you are picking up, time would be after 5pm.

BZOFIQ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I have refugium rubble that's got loads of amphipods breeding and living on it. It's about maybe 2 pounds worth. PM me if you want it. I will leave the rubble in my sump until pickup to keep it fresh. Just bring your own bucket because I don't have any containers. Willing to deliver local if reasonable, currently in the process of moving. If you are picking up, time would be after 5pm.

ill take it, where at.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
Availavable immediately
- Kenya tree 1.5" (unmounted) and 3" (mounted on plug) Gone
- Toadstool Leather 1" (mounted on disk) Gone

These will be available hopefully within a few days. **Pending PU beddru**
- 4 Stripe Damsel 1" (After I break down my nano tank)
- Yellowtail Damsel 1" (After pick up of my Koran Angel)

Last edited:

cisco1717

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
i have 3 free heater, a americle sump with a little giant pump and hydrometer. i was tring to sell the sump and pump but had no luck and a thought came to me... the members here have been good to me esp. at the swap, i rather give it to some one who may need it to strat out with so thanks and good luck pick up only

Attachments

• DSC00757.JPG
    DSC00757.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00758.JPG
    DSC00758.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: