• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernandokng

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Free FileFish

Hi gang - I'm looking to find my filefish a good home. I feel bad since I haven't had the time to take care of him.

He has slight thinnin in the fins - and he's about 2.5 inches long.

Here's a pic of him, it's sorta blurry because it's from a camera phone. PM me if you're interested.

showimage.php

alienz

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry bigbris1, someone got the fluval. Tanks are spoken for too. If anyone drops out I'll repost.

Also I have a Seaclone here, no powerhead if anyone wants. I cut the internal riser tube down a couple of inches. Give me a PM if you'd like it.

Annnd I forgot I have a hang-on refugium with a CPR style skimmer. It needs a new O-Ring around the output and there's a crack on part of the support brace (in pic) and the collection cup is coming apart at the top. Other than that it's spiffy :)

But seriously with a new O-ring and a light it could make a decent refuge on a sump or something. Otherwise I'm giving it the old heave-ho.

Annnnnndddd then
some LaMotte test kits. They're really old and I don't think the agents would be good for testing any more but you can order refills off the net. At least last time I checked. Got Calcium Hardness, Nitrate, and Phosphate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: