• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
19   0   1
Hey just for a heads up I would advise against those "tube worms" They are really a type of snail I used to have a few of them in my 72g they aren't the nicest looking things in the world and if you have more than one you probably going to end up with thousands of them in a few months. Only thing that I know of that eats them are butterfly fish. I closed off a lot of them with cement but their bad news imo.
Ive had them in my 72 for a while now and havent had a problem with them. They may seem alittle unsightly but they dont harm anything. Defniately interesting little guys

Arrg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
maybe you lucked out a little bit and didn't get a male and a female but I'd be on the look out for really small ones of them in your tank, although when they get big if you kill them off they make nice things to shove frags into. ;)

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Anyone have any flatworm exit they are not using that they might want to give to a member?

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I got a Fluval 404 sitting in my kitchen for a few months. It was giving me problems so I replaced the impellar and never re-set it back up. If you want it, take it. It needs a new fitting on the intake also. Sweet deal, even for the parts. will take charity frag donations for it also :biggrin:

Dj Orion

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Free baby false perc clown also....

I had him for a while, now i setup my new tank and it had 2 more false percs that came with it. They are a mated pair, so I wont seperate them, but my first one can go. I dont want to have more than 2 fish in my tank... will also accept frag donations for him as well :tongue:

amethyst212

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Free baby false perc clown also....

I had him for a while, now i setup my new tank and it had 2 more false percs that came with it. They are a mated pair, so I wont seperate them, but my first one can go. I dont want to have more than 2 fish in my tank... will also accept frag donations for him as well :tongue:

what part of long island are u in?
im interested in the false perc

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Brita Faucet water purifier. one new filter and one used filter. good for temporary water treatment if you dont have rodi yet. or good for drinking water. that's what it was for anyways. pick up in flushing.

EXPEDITION

ACRONUT
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Free G.S.P P/U at my house in Trenton,NJ

I will be tearing pieces off of this monster piece.Its the long streaming type.& real bright green,my camera is el-cheapo.

IMG_0046.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: