• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Right now the last of the chaeto, that I have, is spoken for. I should have some more with 2-3 weeks. I do have a couple of people waiting for it.

If anyone still needs it they should make a post in the want to buy forum. Most people have a bunch and usually give it away for free.

pmui

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
this item is a bit off the beaten path. I have a new unused Pet waste disposal system for anyone that can use it. I got it free as a review item, was planning to install it in my backyard, but changed my mind.
The model i have is inground, model 3000 Doggie Dooley good for 2 large or 4 small dogs. www.doggiedooley.com It's located in my office in midtown.

Here's the link, if you want to see the 3000 model:
http://www.radiofence.com/waste-removal/doggie_dooley.htm

Peter

Last edited:

alistair

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
this item is a bit off the beaten path. I have a new unused Pet waste disposal system for anyone that can use it. I got it free as a review item, was planning to install it in my backyard, but changed my mind.
The model i have is inground, model 3000 Doggie Dooley good for 2 large or 4 small dogs. www.doggiedooley.com It's located in my office in midtown.

Here's the link, if you want to see the 3000 model:
http://www.radiofence.com/waste-removal/doggie_dooley.htm

Peter

I'll take your fancy poop bucket off your hands.

unwired

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Live Sand - Free to good home - Rockland Co.

Hi guys,

Just moved two of my nano tanks into a larger 75G one and have about 2 buckets of live sand sitting around that someone is welcome to. If there's no interest I'll think of a way to dispose of it.

Thanks.
Ken

unwired

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Live Sand is pending. I'll keep you posted.

Newark airport is only an hour from here so I'm not sure what you found on google.
I'm NW of the palisades mall. We're just over the NJ border from either the last exit on the GSP or the Ramsey/Mahwah area if you come up 287 or Rt 17.

Forget if I wrote it in the post but I do work in NYC - though I'm not too sure about lugging buckets of sand into NYC>

redbora

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
NJ FREE GSP frags

just finished peeling way some unwanted gsp. wanted to see if anyone wanted it before i tossed it.

bright green polyps w purple base, grows very fast and very aggressive

pick up only since it's free, located in northern nj, arrangements must be made by tonight, otherwise it goes in the can, i'm free basically all day tomorrow

these are the larger pieces
DSC03126.jpg

and this is the rest of it
DSC03127.jpg

winner takes all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: