• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozone

Green Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Free waving hands xenias and kenya tree frags

I have a few frags that was crowding my display tank. They are now in my sump and are unmounted. Pickup in Clifton, NJ or Grand Central Station.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Not sure if this is the right spot especially since I have been away for a while but I have two beautiful Adult Red Belly Pirhanas. Believe it or not I have had them for 10 years. They were the size of a quarter when I got them. I'm not planning on selling the tank they are in but it is a 100 gallon custom acrylic just to give you an idea what size aquarium they are in. FREE to a good home.

Attachments

• Pirhana3.JPG
    Pirhana3.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Pirhana2.JPG
    Pirhana2.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 179
  • Pirhana.JPG
    Pirhana.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 174

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Feeder goldfish isn't the best thing to feed them although I offer it on occasion. The turtle pellets are best as they are cheap and the Pirhana's love them. I had an arrowana once and you're right, I could only get it to eat live crickets or fish.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Wow. I never realized it wasn't common for them to eat pellets. I found out by accident as I kept a small turtle in the tank with them when they were smaller. The rest is history. I should mention the brand for the pellets is Reptomin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: