• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
19   0   1
OK could everyone look through the thread, there should be no items in here that have exchanged hands, could a mod delete any freebies that are done or posts that need deleting if the poster doesn't delete their post themselves?

The thread s getting out of hand and people aren't using it because of this.

GQ22

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
6FT Tank 125gl tank Dual Corner Overflow With Standard Stand. Comes With

Panworld 150 - 1 Yr Old Excellent Condition
Flatworm Exit
Joe Juice
Esc Carbon Almost Full
A Bunch Of Random Stuff

I've Posted Before, However People Who Committed Always Flake Out. Goes To Whoever Can Gaurantee A Pick Up This Weekend. Will Need At Least Two People And A Van Or Large Suv. I Need It Out This Weekend.

Please Post Of Board For Pick Up

Last edited:

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0

Flatworm Exit
Joe Juice
Esc Carbon Almost Full
A Bunch Of Random Stuff

I've Posted Before, However People Who Committed Always Flake Out. Goes To Whoever Can Gaurantee A Pick Up This Weekend. Will Need At Least Two People And A Van Or Large Suv. I Need It Out This Weekend.

PM sent

hurtback

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Flatworm Exit
Joe Juice
Esc Carbon Almost Full
A Bunch Of Random Stuff

hi ya---if this tank is still around, let me know----looking for a 125 with overflow
thanks
steve

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OK could everyone look through the thread, there should be no items in here that have exchanged hands, could a mod delete any freebies that are done or posts that need deleting if the poster doesn't delete their post themselves?

The thread s getting out of hand and people aren't using it because of this.

Brendan,
I think the fact that this thread has 231 post is awesome. It stands as a testament to the giving nature of this community. I know if I was looking at this site for the first time and came across this thread I would be really impressed.

Steven

Depth

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Free Qt/sump - 15g
Giving away for FREE my 15 QT

The QT is 6 months old, functioning and fully cycled.
You'll get the Hood as well, but without the part for the light. My main tank's light fixture burned so I'm using it on it. I'll give you one light tube, though.
Get for FREE the tank only, or read my Thread Free Qt/sump - 15g (in Forum For Sale/For Trade) for trade/buy options for the tank plus accompanying equipment.
Definitely take a look - great deal!

Please don't leave msgs here since I don't have computer access often.
You can leave a msg on my cell, 646.642.3457
Yana
user_online.gif

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Free:::sump Micro Algae

first come first serve.
I will provide a pic if u have no idea how micro algae looks by other wise please contact if u seriously want to pick it up.

drperetz

No more big tanks
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Free Scunk Clown

Dont want to make it sound like its "PCRichards and son" but there is a catch to getting this free clown. I need to rig my tank of 2 green bubble tip anemones with red tips. each is $30 , if u purchse 1 the clown is urs.
Thank you.

P

Pedro

Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I really don't know if they are even good, except for the ammonia and nitrite. At worst, you can use the syringes and the such. Come by and i will meet you outside. Anyways here they go.

Just want to clarify so that there's no confusion. Some kits are used more than others, for example the magnesium is useless except if you need the syringes or the powder. All others are rarely used though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: