• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Free custom sized stand.

Stand measures 39.5" x 25" and has a cutout for a back center overflow.

I moved my tank up to CT as a sump and have no use for this stand. It was over built with 1" thick plywood and has a white formica finish in which I sprayed black.

It can even be used as a nice work table for your power tools.

Need to pick up in Mineola before the 1st or it will be trashed.

NRA223

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Aquadose......

Brand new, never used, Kent Marine AquaDose. Comes with feeding tube.
Available for pick up this Monday/Tuesday.

ETA; Spoken for already, pending pick up.

Last edited:

Alexxn

Fun in the Sun !
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Free To Good Home - Freshwater

FREE TO WHOMEVER WANTS THIS - 10 gallon freshwater tank, 2 Rummynose tetras, 1 Serpae tetra, 1 other tetra (not sure), 1 Cory Cat, and 1 Tiger Pleco...all fish are small, tank has been established for 4+ years, nice piece of driftwood in the center, Penguin Biowheel filter, assorted silk plants (if you want them) plus any freshwater stuff I have lying around...no interest in freshwater anymore....

Thanks !

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
As Requested, post any free items you just need to get rid of and are not looking for ANYTHING in return.

Please delete your post once items have been given away

Guys it's gettin large in here Please delete your post/item once it is given to that lucky reefer of your choosing!

Alexxn

Fun in the Sun !
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
FREE TO WHOMEVER WANTS THIS - 10 gallon freshwater tank, 2 Rummynose tetras, 1 Serpae tetra, 1 other tetra (not sure), 1 Cory Cat, and 1 Tiger Pleco...all fish are small, tank has been established for 4+ years, nice piece of driftwood in the center, Penguin Biowheel filter, assorted silk plants (if you want them) plus any freshwater stuff I have lying around...no interest in freshwater anymore....

Thanks !

Gone ! Please Delete :biggrin:

SaltWaterN00b

\/\/h47 @ n00b !!!
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I get what youre saying, in that case who moderates the for sale forum? maybe they can clean it up? and if they arent sure if the item is gone send a PM and if no reply in a week or two, delete it! It's work, i know, but once done this time it should be alot easier to moderate going forward. I'll help any way I can.

Patrick

barebucta

Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Hey guys,

Haven't been in NY in a while, I'm back and breaking down my tank. I have 3 full 5 gallon buckets of Live Sand free to any takers. Doesn't smell funny so I'm asuming that with a little rinse you could use it. Need to egt rid of by this weekend, Sunday latest....or in the garbage it goes. Call me at 347-538-2140 if interested.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
36" Current T5HO 39w bulbs. Used for 9 months. Would still be great for fish only system.

4 Actinic
3 10K

Pick Up Battery Park.

Also, I have given freebees in the past and had some no shows for pick ups. If you do not call me to tell me you cannot make it, and I wait around for you, I will give you bad feedback. Sorry :-(

Dibbing for Alex.
Pm me contact info. He is available to pick up after school like 4:00PM and after. PM me for exact schedule and other info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: