• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Free Fiddler Crabs

Just got my new shipment in, included was a bag of 10 fiddler crabs that I didnt order, supplier just told me to keep them....don't know too much about them but if you want them I have 10. Google them and get some info, I think they are BW/SW creatures???? Im in Bayside Queens by Fishtown! If they dont get picked up Ill just bring them to the lfs, but hoped a member can care for these interesting creatures?!

nikkibabee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Free sand tonight only.....about 3-4" from a 30 gal cube...still live, tank had an algae problem but the sand was in the dark for a while and it looks like it is fine...tonight only!!!

jmh

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
29G tank and stand that I made. I noticed while cleaning it that the stand was off a little. could be adjusted easily. My basement is off balance so I never noticed. The tank has a spray painted back black. pick up only in staten island

iconoclast

Tired Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Free Cheato, drilled 5g & undrilled 10g tanks

so i have to get rid of stuff.

free cheato to anyone that wants it
free 10 aga tank
free 5g tank that has been drilled, for a 1" bulkhead. the hole is at the top, middle of a lengthwise side

PM me to arrange pick up, which is in brooklyn near brooklyn college

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
10 month old bulbs. IMO not suitable for reef tank as they are too old. Use for fish only.

2 - 39w ATI Blue Plus 36"
3 - 39w ATI Aquablue Special 36"

PM for pick up information

jabol

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Must go asap...

never used:
mustgoan5.jpg

Please pm me for pick up info.

iconoclast

Tired Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
someone take this away. i just dont want it cluttering up my place anymore.

tanksjt6.jpg

its a rudimentary diy stand. the stand itself is 49" long by 13.5" wide by 38.5" tall.

the top tank was the first sw tank that i drilled and set up myself, its got a hole through the bottom and one through the side... yet both overflows are on the side. its a really bad design but served me well for 2 years.

the bottom one was my first attempt at a sump. its a 30g which starts with the skimmer chamber, 3 baffles leading to the return section. there's also a fuge section which overflows into the return. i had the feed water T'd off for a little flow through the fuge. the baffles need to be replaced since i tried to use acrylic! haha... they actually sort of work but they are coming apart in a few places. the sump has no holes.

pick up in brooklyn, near brooklyn college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: