• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Bristle Worms!!

for those who need some large bristle worms for a sump or fuge contact me, I have plenty to give away. they are great for sand beds :)

REEF MANIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Free pair of Mated tomato clowns. Pick up only no delivery so please don't ask. These clowns can not be mixed with other types of clown fish. They are very aggresive towards other clowns. Currently living in my sump. Bring a bucket or Large bag for pick up. Also if you have any spare chaeto that would be great. Thanks Joe
dsc03058.jpg

Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Bucket of live sand

Free for the taking today.
Took down my 20g due to difficulty in maintaining 2 tank temps.
Prefered to be picked up today since I want it gone.

All i ask for is a bucket in return as you can have mine with the sand and you leave one for me. Thats the only bucket i have left.

Pm me.

Attachments

• Live sand1.JPG
    Live sand1.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
10G tank with a bag of dry sand, small shells, & supplements

FREE 10G tank with some misc stuff.
small bag with dry sand, small shells, & supplements.

Pic up asap since im cleaning up.
Build up of stuff no longer needed.

Attachments

• 10gtank and stuff.jpg
    10gtank and stuff.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 207

sambo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have small kenya trees and a large patch of anthellia/xenia to give away(was sold to me as xenia but i think its anthellia).

this pic is of the mother kenya tree which started dropping limbs just the other day.

kenyafission007.jpg

xenia010.jpg

georgelc86

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Whats up everybody? I have a 75 gallon Glass tank w/ glass overflow. Its an older tank so the tank frame band is a little thicker then a newer 75G. Its currently being water tested right now with three days straight no leaks. Was going to use it but dont have a need for it. Totally free just asking for someone to pick up. Any questions let me know.

C

CrashGibson

Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Would like kenya tree and anthellia. Possible delivery to elmhurst queens, near the mall? Or maybe reef mania would pick up an extra batch and drop off when in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: