• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Mark,

Looks great! What do you do about bare bottom tanks? Syphon the nasties off the bottom when doing a water change?

A

Anonymous

cvp7900":2v2mdpfu said:
Mark,

Looks great! What do you do about bare bottom tanks? Syphon the nasties off the bottom when doing a water change?

That is the plan. Now that I added the TS6200 most of it gets kicked up and into the sump.

A

Anonymous

Looking good Wazz! I really like the color of that wood and the lil trim detail on the stand.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all.

I got some reasonalably price frags lined up for the begining of Nov. Pink and Green Frogspawn, purple and green hammer, orange cap and purple cap. The way things tested out I should be OK by then.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking at the tank for a few weeks I think I want to chage the scape. Try to open it up some. I am thinking that since I have the TS6200 I could point my penductors straight down behind the rock work. Good idea? I plan on getting some of the many small pieces I have and putting them in the sump.

BTW. I am getting my first algae bloom.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I played in my tank last night for a couple of hours and redid the scape and pointed the penductors down. In the process I relocated all the small pieces of LR to the sump. Having the returns straight down really pushes all the gunk to the from of the tank. I now have two piles with an open space between. Not sure if it will stay as is, but I like it better than how it was before. No pics, sorry. When I finished at 2330 I was ready for bed.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lawdawg":11n7heok said:
No excuse Wazz! ;) :P

Well on top of that my wife was on the computer getting ready for the religion class she teaches. So even if I would have taken the pics I could not have uploaded them. :D

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, we want pictures no later than 2330 tonight! Rockwork, plumbing, sump, full tank, and close-ups included!!!

That's 24 hrs from when you finished. Should be plenty of time! :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bleedingthought":hp67kv6a said:
Well, we want pictures no later than 2330 tonight! Rockwork, plumbing, sump, full tank, and close-ups included!!!

That's 24 hrs from when you finished. Should be plenty of time! :wink:

Should be enough time.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AS promised tank update pics. Pleaase give me some honest feed back on the scape.

Attachments

• 24 oct 3.jpg
    24 oct 3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,410
  • 24 oct 2.jpg
    24 oct 2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,411
  • 24 oct 1.jpg
    24 oct 1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,411
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few more. The pise are posed as would see my tank if you were to walk across the room.

Attachments

• 24 oct 5.jpg
    24 oct 5.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,410
  • 24 oct 4.jpg
    24 oct 4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,409
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The stream is only there because I had to move it last night and I have not been home today until now. I think I will just leave it there for now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: