• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Highlights

The tank

tank5_210.jpg

The stand

stand_2_134.jpg

A

Anonymous

Looks fantastic, Mark! Can't wait to see it full! :)

Peace,

Chip

A

Anonymous

It is going to be a slow process, like most things I do. I am going on vacation this week. After that I will just have the weekends to work on it. Not to mention I still need to head back to Trinidad for 2 weeks sometime in August.

AF Founder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wazzel":19b4z7yl said:
It is going to be a slow process, like most things I do. I am going on vacation this week. After that I will just have the weekends to work on it. Not to mention I still need to head back to Trinidad for 2 weeks sometime in August.

One of my daughter in laws is from Trinidad.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AF Founder":znjstah5 said:
Wazzel":znjstah5 said:

One of my daughter in laws is from Trinidad.

What town?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a little more done on the hood tonight. Check in the hood thread for updated pics.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated satand progress. It is ready to be sanded and stained. All ready for when I get home.

stand_and_hood_ready_for_prep_129.jpg

stand_and_hood_ready_for_prep_side_154.jpg

More pics in the stand thread.

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That stand looks a little too clean to be built by an EX-cabinet builder. What fancy tools in that garage are you not telling us about? Very nice job!!!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trido88":3csfn6e2 said:
That stand looks a little too clean to be built by an EX-cabinet builder. What fancy tools in that garage are you not telling us about? Very nice job!!!

Thanks alot. No fancy tools. I did use all my power hand tools on this. The only thing that might be hidden is the fact that I have lots and lots of patience, and I can see things quite clearly in my mind when it come to putting things together.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The white one is a freezer the beer fridge is to the right just out of the frame. You can see it in the stand thread in the DIY section.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: