• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Yes it is. I hope it is not to big once it is all put together. Good thing it is going in a room with 9ft celiengs.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a short update.

I got some gear in, my second MH DE pendat rig.

CoralVUE 250 watt E-ballast
Sunlight Supply ROIII DE pendant
reef lux 10kk bulb

And my skimmer

Euroreef RS-250

This week I will be getting my return pump (already shipped from premium Aquatics, Jason if you are reading this I need a discount on my next order :wink: )

Panworld 150PS

and my tunze controller also from PA

I am stilled owed some money from my last trip offshore. When that comes in I will get a 40 breeder that I will use for a sump and 2 VHO actinic bulbs so I can build the rack to hold them.

Need to save for the tunze power heads I want to use (6200's). Tank is all cash so far not going to change that now. The 6200's are the last of the large cash outlays.

As far as work I go two coats of stain on the stand and hood yesterday. It is not as dark as I would like it so I will need to hit it again tonite.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, put a tape to the whole thing this weekend it will be 80" to the top of the hood. That is the height to the inside of a standard door frame for reference.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is tall. Good thing it is a 9tf ceiling in the room I am using.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sh*@ing me? I thought you were above the Len syndrome. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cvp7900":2reltbrf said:
Are you sh*@ing me? I thought you were above the Len syndrome. :wink:

Actually when I finished last night it was almost 11pm and I was ready to clean up and go to bed. I'll be getting some shots soon.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew you were above Len's syndrome. Thanks for proving that.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
both_1_13-sept_973.jpg

See more pics in the stand thread.

pwj1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great color!! I wanted that color orignally, but I could not get the right stain. I see the bill is adding up, I know the feeling! :roll:

I see you went with the Reeflux. I just finished my lighting system today. You are going to love them!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the stand and tank in the house today. I still need to finish the hood and doors. Not to mention I am still looking for a 40 breeder to make the sump.

Attachments

• tank on stand.jpg
    tank on stand.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2,902

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: