• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

FathomLED

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 66.7%
6   3   0
Richie,
It is I who should thank you. When I met you for the first time at your job and handed you those two units, I knew I was dealing with someone who would give us a non-biased review. If you felt our units were not adequate for someone who truly loves the hobby, you would be the first to let us know. The fact that you decided we had a product that you felt was of the type of quality you wanted based on your experience and passion for your tank truly meant a lot to us. After we did the install side by side (even though it was 430 am LOL), watching the intensity in your eyes analyzing the tank as we lit each unit up is a sight I will always remember. I honestly mean that. The end result and the look of excitement and satisfaction on your face meant so much to me that it made the long hours of research, customization, analysis etc. all worthwhile. Just noticing how you cared for the blind fish you are rehabilitating showed me that you truly are an honest, good hearted man with a true love for this hobby which is a trait I think everyone whether starting in the hobby or already involved should witness and feel firsthand. Should you need anything PLEASE do not hesitate to call on us. Keep me updated on any concerns, comments, growth etc. I feel I have found a friend for life with the same passion I share and again I want to say thank you with the utmost of respect. I definitely need to bring my kids over one day to see that beautiful display and see firsthand the rewards of applying yourself to something you truly love and the results you can achieve by giving it 110%. (Special thanks to your wife who put up with the grinding throughout the night) I wish everyone who thinks about starting this hobby learns from your passion and love for your system and I think you do a wonderful job of showing it by opening your doors to people. I truly admire that. Talk to you soon my friend.

jgraz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I just saw this tank for the second time, first with all LED's. It was amazing before even more so now. Kudos to Fathom also for making this look even nicer then it did before. I got to get in touch with them soon.

cono

Rating - 94.3%
33   2   0
because of richie's test run on these leds i put in a order for three units on my 180 ...
Spoke to Tom from fathome led a great guy ... and beleive me he nows his stuff . i am buying with confidence

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
The led's have been up for 2 weeks now running a sunrise to sunset simulation in 1 percent increments. They run 4 hours of 100 percent blue and 100 percent white. As to date I have not seen any discomfort to my corals. I did notice that some of the corals are showing their real colors, that I was not able to observe with my halides.
here are some pics from the other day.
sorry for the bad pics I used my cell phone for them.
9-6-12fts.jpg

9-6-12leftside.jpg

9-6-12center.jpg

9-6-12rightside.jpg

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Truth be told right now from my mouth!! This tank is the mother colony of alot of tanks in the try state area , and i have a friend who wants a piece of gorgonia i got from richies reef and hes in california so hes gonna visit and take a piece with him so now its colony is spreading lol richie should make a map of where his corals have traveled!! This would be awesome

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: