• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
tank is coming along nicely. looking really nice. are those mp60's ? if so , do you have them cranked on a tank that size or are they more then enough?
Thank you, yes I have 2 mp60 running long pulse mode at 1/3 speed, and love them. I tried to crank them up but it was way too much flow for the softies. So far this setting happens to be the best for my tank.

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
This is the million dollar question. Why do I have phosphate reading of .45 and not see any ill affect in my tank. I do not have algae, cyano, and to top it off all sps are growing and not showing signs of stress.

Seems like everyone missed this post Rich but here's what I think because of the size of tank and sump along with the fuge you have it might have a balance in your system but I would try to lower that down and not wait till you start to see signs you know nip it in the butt buddy GL

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Mike Thank you for posting the video.
I would like to thank you and Keren, for this beautiful gift that you have given me.
The truth is this is how I feel about the hobby that everyone enjoys, and loves.
And I hope to all the new comers that this is the attitude they have towards the hobby.

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Nice video Rich glad to see the lil one involved as usual that's awesome bro and hercules is just hercules great color on your corals how's the phosphate reduceing coming along buddy

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: