• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
AMAZING TANK!!
My goal is to have my tank look similar to that some day
(all covered, colorful, Live, )

Bry, all it takes is patience, and a lot of love for the hobby, no matter what happens never give up, I too started out as a newbie,(and still a newbie compared to some of the other members here) and with the help of members here, this is where i am.

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
hey sorry to hear about your achilles those tangs are beautiful just real hard to keep pal but all those others look great in that mini ocean of yours

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Yea I know bro I stopped by his house this weekend rite before he dosed for redbugs again and funny thing is I mentioned takin a trip up to your pad definetly gotta make a trip one of these weekends buddy I gotta see that acidtrip also

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Well it's that time again for me to update my thread, a lot has happened in the last month. Since having the tank built some how the right side of the tank has settled by 1/4", and I was getting nervous, with 450 gallons of water up against 1 pane of glass. So with the help of a crane company, they leveled the tank using 2-10 ton house jacks.. I have to admit this was by far the scariest thing for me, hoping the glass would not shatter during lift. And my next project that I have been putting off for over 4 months was to sister 2 sumps together.
210tonjacks.jpg

perfectlevel.jpg

SumpA.jpg

SumpB.jpg

SumpAB.jpg

Refugium.jpg

SumpShot3.jpg

SumpShot2.jpg

Sumpshot.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: