• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
got to love photo editing lmfao
spsapril.jpg

Hahaha Jerl actually you right this photo is edited I correct white balance and sharpened this photo but nothing else if you know how you can check this :)

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Little bit history.... Same coral.

Loong time ago under Reeftech Prometheus:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335040037.913792.jpg

Under 10x54w T5's about two months after I switched from that harrible LEDs to T5's.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335040164.181651.jpg

And now under cannons now:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335040583.109651.jpg

On the last pic right side of this coral has less actinic light than left side.

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
nice what you dosing? vodka? etc etc

Jerl I'm playing with zeovit a little bit but since switched from zelolite to bio-pellets had some problems. Many of my colonies died. I didn't understand how it works and why my colonies start dying from the bottom and the tips at the same time. No3, po4 and no4 was 0.00 in my tank, little bit to high alk so I was confused but one guy told me that I should keep that parameters low bout not 0.00 he suggest to do 10% water changes twice a week, turn off phosban reactor, replace Vertex bio pellets to NP pellets cause vertex are to fine and also melting too fast plus feed fish a lot for week or so to get the water "dirty" back.
And looks like that method works cause sps stop dying and recovering now that colony from pic is death from the bottom about 2"... It looks good only from the top ;)

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Anyone know someone who has NOT had success running a full zeovit system? Can you run a mixed reef w zoos and lps on zeovit or only sticks?

You can run mixed reef, (zoas,palys, LPS and other creatures) but you have to "feel" your aquarium. I have no problem with them but friend of mine has 180gal ZEO tank and all zoas and palys dying in his tank acans don't looking good but sps beautiful.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: