• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

James404

MH for Life!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I dont dose....
DSC_0119_787.jpg

DSC_0195_793.jpg

DSC_0216_794.jpg

DSC_0249_799.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
i got color with out dosing so does james every led thread or pic goes back to dosing of something to get color
mods close this tread it done :smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:
you have to dose to get those colors there no way in hell you can get those colors with out dosing

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Lights are important but even if you have the best T5's on the market you still have to know something about what's under them ;)

Jerl that's especially for you, here are some tanks pics of my friends from Poland, all tanks running T5's ;)

Andrew:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335534119.003171.jpg

David:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335534166.963701.jpg

And Kris:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335534241.443437.jpg

Hope you gonna enjoy these pictures ;)

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The thing with LED's is to make sure you can control the t 2 or 3 colors you have. I like my tank to be more white then blue.. Others like it to be more blue then white. So the thing is to figure out what you and your coral like and look best under and then set it to that. I have seen tanks with MH and t5 combos that make everything look washed out and they cant do anything about it but shut the MH off and only run the blue t5.
So with the led's you have to find the right combo and you also have to make sure that your corals will grow under the light that you like them to be under (for those colors).
All I have to say is that its the best move I did and I like my leds. No more bulbs to replace less electric bill and less heat and most of all I can control all my colors.
To each its own..

Oh and what I dose is
Alk, Cal, mag 2 times a week, iodine 1 time a week, zeo amino acids and zeo coral food everyday. Nothing more then anyone else and nothing special.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: