• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
The thing with LED's is to make sure you can control the t 2 or 3 colors you have. I like my tank to be more white then blue.. Others like it to be more blue then white. So the thing is to figure out what you and your coral like and look best under and then set it to that. I have seen tanks with MH and t5 combos that make everything look washed out and they cant do anything about it but shut the MH off and only run the blue t5.
So with the led's you have to find the right combo and you also have to make sure that your corals will grow under the light that you like them to be under (for those colors).
All I have to say is that its the best move I did and I like my leds. No more bulbs to replace less electric bill and less heat and most of all I can control all my colors.
To each its own..

Oh and what I dose is
Alk, Cal, mag 2 times a week, iodine 1 time a week, zeo amino acids and zeo coral food everyday. Nothing more then anyone else and nothing special.

Show me one mh tank that is washed ?
This has to be a joke

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335544159.662008.jpg

Yeah man those MH's really wash out the color. 2x250 14k Phoenix and a 48" Reefbrite. NO T5 or VHO's.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
after i smoke duke your next so i didnt have to hear your mouth running lol
think about it before you say yes when you lose you know i am going to have no mercy and you will lose let me know buddy
Jerl you need to step into the 20th century. Do you have indoor plumbing? Lmfao

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
after i am done with duke you can take his frag iand we can do it again ?
bring it led boy
you want in ?????????????????????????????????????
lets make it a good one what you want you want to bet???????????????

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
xclusive i guess it flew right over your head buddy.. lol we iz jokin. its all fun. but i was serious from what i said about tynman about his so called color in his tank :eek: if you call that color ill stay far away from leds :lol2:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
what you dont to do this
after i am done with duke you can take his frag and we can do it again ?
bring it led boy
you want in ?????????????????????????????????????
lets make it a good one what you want you want to bet???????????????

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: