• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Gary's new shower head.....
a97772_g272_3-led.jpg

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
tynman you said your tank had colors where are the colors at? i dont see itttttttttt!

and batt that pic you posted was that your tank?
Follow the link you will see all the colors of the rainbow!!!

And since your in jackson once my tank (frags) get back to growing and color up because everything in my tank is new(frags) cause I had to do a restart. You are more then welcome to come over and see it in person..
Only thing this time my tank wont have any softies and its going to be more or the deep water sticks..

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0

And since your in jackson once my tank (frags) get back to growing and color up because everything in my tank is new(frags) cause I had to do a restart. You are more then welcome to come over and see it in person..
Only thing this time my tank wont have any softies and its going to be more or the deep water sticks..

Why did you have to restart?

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0

We did and again I ask, where is the amazing color difference? Your T5s had better color as shown in my post here:

This is one of your pictures under T5 lighting.
attachment.php

And this is under the Uber LED setup. Where is the amazing color difference? If anything the LED shot is slightly more wash out/flat looking.....The common problem with so many LED setups....

attachment.php

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

tynman i followed the link and i dont see colors (not trying to be a d**k) i just wanted to let you know that i dont see colors :groupflip

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Why did you have to restart?
I run into the RTN problem and most of the new frags I put in wouldnt last longer then a few days.. I dont want to say it was the bio pellets but I did get rid of them and took out most of the sand.
I also had a problem after hurricane Irene I had red slime algae problem that I couldnt get rid of. Phosphates were on the higher side so I cleaned everything up. Saved all the corals that didnt rtn on me for the most part. Thats why I had to restart over again and change a few things even added more LR.

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
tynman i followed the link and i dont see colors (not trying to be a d**k) i just wanted to let you know that i dont see colors :groupflip
Look at the pictures where the LED's are at 95%.
And it looks much better in person... You can ask anyone on here that has been over to see my tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: