• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

brandon4291

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever we can do to prevent this forum from resembling either of them I guess :)

except for the mind-stimulating stuff...that's all good. One thing I never could figure out, why is this thread not a ghost image of the GRD one? Posts here never showed up there. I'd guess to say we have the least inflammatory version anyway...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
brandon429":3ftuh51f said:
Whatever we can do to prevent this forum from resembling either of them I guess :)

except for the mind-stimulating stuff...that's all good. One thing I never could figure out, why is this thread not a ghost image of the GRD one? Posts here never showed up there. I'd guess to say we have the least inflammatory version anyway...

Nanos forum slogan:

"Nano Tanks...Nano Tempers." :lol:

FragMaster

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm .50$ per GALLON versus (how much was snake advertising it for
?)
That is interesting though. I will ask them what tanks they use it on.

RichardS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FragMaster":2ttuz4cl said:
Or Maybe RichardS AKA John, AKA a thousand other aliases may have? LOL!!

LOL!!! Your still stuck on the alias thing. Must suck to go through life so paranoid. First name Richard, last name starts with S = RichardS. Where did you come up with this non existent John guy anyway?

Funny that you are still talking on this thread after everyone who has some knowledge and experience of this system has become bored talking to the "I only believe what I want to believe" crowd that seems to dominate this forum.

Be sure and ask tbs HOW they are using the bacteria. With a little reading comprehension you should be able to figure out if they are using the system correctly or not.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya,

Have you fixed your camera and card reader yet, because I would love to see some photos of your mushrooms as they're doing now and not when you introduced them or what they used to look like.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: