• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

gdw

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep ... 300 - 500 pieces "direct".

Surprise, surprise ... deleted ... no longer appears in the SoCal forum. Pity, I was looking forward to seeing the "details". :wink:

:twisted:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL shipping was going to be something like $4 a coral. Said blastos landed was going to be $14.

GTR1

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to get most of those hobbyists to spend low-ball retail on one piece of coral so I was so looking forward to someone working out the details of a 300 piece, $4,500.00 coral order full of "that's not what I ordered". :lol:

SteveU

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, not to mention DOA's and how come his acro colony is pink and mine is brown, etc etc.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GTR":1w4m4af8 said:
Hard to get most of those hobbyists to spend low-ball retail on one piece of coral so I was so looking forward to someone working out the details of a 300 piece, $4,500.00 coral order full of "that's not what I ordered". :lol:

SteveU

That's what I was waiting for as well :)

Gotta love the Socal forum.

nanocat

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm afraid I reported it. I felt that they were abusing the local forum since anyone who could take almost $6K in orders was hardly a "hobbiest". For that kind of volume, get a license, and pay for your ad.

I suppose he won't be able to afford his civic and go drifting now :roll:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: