• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Vendor
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Well if there wasn't enough corals there for you, there sure was a lot of chicks. We all know what unfortunately happen to Cherry Coral but what happen to the guys from Manhattan Aquariums, Wet Thumb and Frick and Frack? I enjoyed myself while i was there, saw lots familiar faces, chat with a few members and friends. Pick up my corals and jetted out of there to put my coral in my tank. Thanks to Josh, Toren,
Marrone, Kathy C and all THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE how made the swap possible.
Looking forward for the next one.
we were right there Dre I looked you in the eye once lol

cdamiano

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
I just wanted to give a big Thank You to all of the people involved in organizing the swap. I really appreciate all of you donating your time for free to help organize this wonderful event for all of us to enjoy. I'm sure that your lives are just as busy as the rest of us and I find it very admirable that you are able to take time out of your personal schedule to do this.

Please ignore the haters.....they don't get it......

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I just find it ironic that the OP has an issue with something as basic as evaporation in their tank and could not find anything interesting at the swap.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Seriously with the main issue posted that there was nothing interesting or exotic at the swap is a great thing if the OP has proper husbandry issues. Due to this fact the unique and exotic would die a horrible death and have been saved that fate.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I don't like to pick on people asking questions because we are all here to help each other. That being said, I did notice this too and think his issues with selection and variety at the swap is definitely looked at in a much different light after reading the evaporation post. He more than likely does not know what he was looking at, there were a ton of rare and awesome corals there at steals if you knew what you were looking for. At least 1 future tyree piece, a ton of unlabeled "designer" corals for way below what they go for online and 2 previously unreleased ORA frags that they sent to the swap just for MR. How this is not "exotic" is beyond me...

Last edited:

Nassau

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To complain about $25 get out of the hobby, this is NY.

25 x 300 = $7500 to rent and organize an event in NY is very fair.

The organizers didn't retire with that revenue.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I am closing this thread as it has been up for 2 days and there seems to be nothing left to add that has not already been touched upon here.

We will take suggestions under advisement and thank you for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: