• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezee

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
Hey all,

Just from seeing the spot, I would check with Randy before bringing beer . If that was a joke, my humblest (foot in mouth) apologies.

E

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
I'm RSVP'd yes. I'm very glad it's not this weekend. Still monitoring the recovery. At this point I'm not only hopeful, but stoked!

I'll help 'TEAM INTERCEPTOR' as my pitch in effort :grouphug:

Will there be 'heated floating tubs' available?
Any tanks with some lights on them to see colors?
As a club, should we order some 3mm 4" x 14" bags and rubberbands? or would 3" x 12" be sufficient since it's supposed to be a FRAG swap not a colony swap? :tongue1:
A black permanent marker goes a long way at these swaps too.
I can bring a Dremel.
Maybe we can do a fragging demonstration.

Damn, my meds must be wearing off :( , too much thinking at this hour is giving me even more of a headache :headache:

Enough for now,
master

Mr.Blik

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all RSVP'd and would like to through my hat in the ring to help with any set up needs.

I also think the "frag Demo" idea is a great one, especially for us "newcomers."

tonyyammine

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
hi i will try to come unless i have to work just to let anyone know i will be on the lookout for some rare zoos and some rics if anyone will be bringing that please keep me in mind thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: