• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

in the coral sea...
Vendor
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Yes it is a bit early for RSVPing, but we have a new feature on the site where you can RSVP automatically.

Since a lot of people arrange trades WAY in advance, here is a good way to find out who plans on being there and put aside a frag for them now. By the time the swap comes around, you may have a whole colony!

You can always come back to this page later and change your RSVP to "no" if you decide you can't make it.

MR Spring Frag Swap RSVP

See you there!

------------------------------------------
Directions to Pratt are in the Word attachment.

Attachments

• Directions to Pratt.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Can we add directions / Parking info to the actual thread for easier access to the info?

Thread

I have the PRatt info book marked at home (i'm in the office now). Maybe someone cam post the link to their site showing the directions?

Rich

FRY

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
By Public Transportation
From Grand Central Station:
Take the downtown 4 or 5 train to the Fulton Street station. Take the Brooklyn-bound A or C train to the Hoyt-Schermerhorn station. Cross platform and take the G train (front car) to the Clinton-Washington station. Use Washington Avenue exit. On Washington, walk one block north to DeKalb Avenue. Turn right onto DeKalb and proceed one block to Hall Street/Saint James to the corner gate of the Pratt campus.

From Penn Station and Port Authority Bus Terminal:
Take the Brooklyn-bound A or C train to the Hoyt-Schermerhorn station. Cross platform and take G train (front car) to the Clinton-Washington station. Use Washington Avenue exit and then follow directions above to campus.

From Downtown Manhattan:
Take the B51 bus from City Hall to Fulton and Smith Streets in downtown Brooklyn. Change to B38 bus and take it up Lafayette Avenue to the corner of Saint James Place, which turns into Hall Street. Entrance to the Pratt campus is one block north on Hall Street.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Car
From BQE, heading West/South
Exit 31, Wythe Avenue/Kent Avenue
Stay straight to go onto Williamsburg Street W., which becomes Williamsburg Place, then Park Avenue. Turn left onto Hall Street. Proceed two blocks to Willoughby Avenue. Make a left on Willoughby. Campus is on right.

From BQE, heading East/North
Exit 30, Flushing Avenue
Bear left onto Classon Avenue, then turn left onto Flushing Avenue. Turn left on to Washington Avenue. Proceed two blocks to Willoughby Avenue. Make a left on Willoughby. Campus is on right.

From West Side of Manhattan
Via Manhattan Bridge
Travel east on Canal Street to Manhattan Bridge. Exit bridge to Flatbush Avenue. Turn left onto Myrtle Avenue. Proceed 15 blocks. Make a right turn onto Hall Street. Go one block. Make a left turn onto Willoughby. Campus is on right.

From East Side of Manhattan
Via Brooklyn Bridge
Travel south on the FDR Drive (also called East River Drive) to Brooklyn Bridge exit. Exit bridge to Tillary Street. Turn left on Tillary to Flatbush Avenue. Turn left onto Myrtle Avenue. Proceed 15 blocks. Make a right turn onto Hall Street. Go one block. Make a left turn onto Willoughby. Campus is on right.

From Newark Airport by Car
After the exit, continue towards US-1/US-9/Newark-Elizabeth (US-22. Continue on US-1 & 9 North towards Port Newark. US-1 & 9 North becomes 12th Street. Continue on Boyle Plaza, which becomes Holland Tunnel. Take the tunnel towards Brooklyn/Downtown and continue on Beach Street to Walker Street. Continue on Canal Street to the Manhattan Bridge. Cross the bridge to Flatbush Avenue Extension. Turn left onto Myrtle Avenue. Proceed 15 blocks. Make a right turn onto Hall Street. Go one block. Make a left turn onto Willoughby. Campus is on right.

From Kennedy Airport by Car
Take the Airport Exit on I-678 South and continue towards Terminals 8 & 9. Go toward Terminal 9 Departures. Bear right towards the Van Wyck Expressway/Airport Exit. Continue on the Van Wyck/I-678 North. Take the 1B-2/Belt Parkway exit towards the Verrazano Bridge. Take exit #1B to North Conduit Avenue, which becomes North Conduit Boulevard. Take Belt Parkway West towards the Verrazano Bridge. Take the North Conduit Avenue exit, #17W. Continue on Nassau Expressway/North Conduit Avenue. Bear left on Atlantic Avenue. Proceed 5 miles. Turn right onto Washington Avenue and go 7 blocks. Turn right onto Willoughby Avenue. Campus is on right.

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks Fry...

I was just thinking it would make it much easier for everyone if it were all on one page, minus all the jibber - jabber from everyone.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
what is the status of spouses/significant others for those of us that dare to bring them? are they invited to join? do we need to RSVP for them too?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Good question. I think that you should let us know if you are bringing people, since we don't have unlimited room for the swap. Obviously, your more than welcome to bring a friend/spouse/family member.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
solbby said:
Good question. I think that you should let us know if you are bringing people, since we don't have unlimited room for the swap. Obviously, your more than welcome to bring a friend/spouse/family member.
ok, well then my wife will likely join me. if there is not enough room, i'm sure she'll understand. (just let us know in advance)

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
Sorry Can't rsvp until a cost is posted. What was last years?
$5

We haven't come up with a cost yet but it won't be much. A pair of scarlet hermit crabs would probably cost you more, :) :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: