• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SIReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
It is. There are also a couple of other tanks under & on each side of the DT. I was also very impressed w/Richies RO/DI setup - hot/cold water is mixed prior to entering the filtration system. Basically the entire basement is a fishtank with all details addressed. Rich - after the holidays I gotta come over, talk reef and just hang out.

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
It is. There are also a couple of other tanks under & on each side of the DT. I was also very impressed w/Richies RO/DI setup - hot/cold water is mixed prior to entering the filtration system. Basically the entire basement is a fishtank with all details addressed. Rich - after the holidays I gotta come over, talk reef and just hang out.
Thanks for the compliments, that would be a great idea we can talk more reef while the wives talk their $%#%^$.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Here you go Richie. I hope that is one of the many photo,beer session we'll have in the future. I have a special thread with fluorescence photos- that will go to reefs.com blog so stay tuned

Fish

anemone.jpg

angelfish.jpg

angelfish2.jpg

clown.jpg

clown2.jpg

clownfishcloseup.jpg

bluehippotang.jpg

clownfishhostinganemone.jpg

clowns.jpg

feedingtime.jpg

fish.jpg

fish2.jpg

fish3.jpg

goby.jpg

otherclown.jpg

porkfish.jpg

sailfin-1.jpg

sailfintang-1.jpg

sizlinewrasse-1.jpg

socaltang-1.jpg

triggerfish-1.jpg

yellowtank-1.jpg

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Marcin, You have a talent and an eye for photography, I want to thank you for taking the time on a sunday morning and coming over and taking these beautiful pictures, as I get older and my tank matures I will always have something to look back at.
THANK YOU again

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: