• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_Reef_Keeper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 60%
3   2   0
Amiracle sump/wetdry ~12x20 - FREE - Pickup only. First come first serve. I will not hold it. If no takers it will be in the dumpster by the end of the week.

This sump was on a 90G

sump1jw1.jpg

sump2iu2.jpg

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/sale-trade/54463-amiracle-sump-wetdry.html

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Free Small Sandwitch bag of Chaeto

Hi,
Up for taking is a free small sandwich bag of CHAETO.
I have taken some, it grew and its time to give back!
The only two requirements:
1. You have to pick it up from me either on Manhattan (GCT preferred) or in New Rochelle
2. Once it grows you'll have to give some back in this forum!
P.S. Please PM me, otherwise I might not reply.

If this ad is still up it means Chaeto is still available!

Last edited:

2slo4me

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Still looking for a few pieces of Bleached SPS coral. Anybody willing to give some to me instead of throwing i out? :)

i might have a few in my sump ill check for ya on sunday.. if anything hit me up then and i will put them aside for ya. ill be upgrading sunday thats y.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
15 pounds of CC

I have 15 pounds of Crushed Coral. I am located in west babylon Long Island 11704 and I also work in Roslyn Hights right off the LIE I was going to trade for some coral maby some small frags but no body wants this. :eek::eek:

bacalao

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Giving away a blue and gold DamselFish. The fish is about 2 inches, healthy and a good feeder. PM me for details. Thanks. Am in Queens.

bacalao

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Giving away a fish

Giving away a blue and gold DamselFish. The fish is about 2 inches, healthy and a good feeder. PM me for details. Thanks. Am in Queens.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
SPS Frag

Upon bringing home the SPS Frag we just picked up today from jerl77 I broke a piece... :eek: So it's up for grabs to anyone that wants it. Pick up is at my house exit 66 off of the LIE.

Not the best picture but it's about 1"x1" or so. Decent frag, all unintentional, go figure. :lol:

DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

matthewdmueller

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Getting out of hobbie giveaway

Well I am moving and I think its time for me to shut down for a while. Yes its sad but I am look forward to a bigger and better tank in the future. I am giving it all away but a six pack of sam adams would be considered a great gift! I figure I have taken from this thread before and now its time for me to give back. Up for grabs:

10-20lbs Live rock with some GSP Zoas and Leather (No Aptasia or other nasties)
Live Sand
A few other frags of Zoanthanids
Orange Ricordea
GSP Rock
Bangaii Cardinal - Healthy and friendly
Hermits and Snails
Kent 2-part solution
50 Watt Heater
Modded SeaClone Skimmer
RedSea Marine Test kit (Na, Ca, Am, Ni, Alk, Ph)
Salt

Everything is healthy and is in Glendale Queens close to 79th Place and Myrtle Ave Zip is 11385.

Its not really a lot of stuff so I would perfer to give away to one person in one shot. I am really only available to take care of this on Sunday so send PM's ASAP with your contact information. I would also like to know about your current system to make sure that everything is going to a good home. I will be contacting people on a first come first served basis. I don't have any buckets or containers so you will have to bring something to carry everything in. I think I might have a couple of baggies for the livestock.

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
Matt I could really use the live rock, just started a new refugium and stole some LR from the display and need to add some. I would also like the heater and salt. Dont want to be greedy but I can come over today asap at your convenience. I would be coming from Staten Isl.
I currently have a 46ga bow w 20ga sump/fugi been running over 13mon. very healthy and stable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: