• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewolfguy

shadow member
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
I can meet you by the bridge.

I can meet you by the bridge. I just have to see wich day works best and which time. What days and times are you available? what are the exact dimensions? I want to see if it will fit in my vehicle. I moved a 75 gallon aquarium in my vehicle, so i do not see it being a problem. see if you could pm me your contact # as well.

nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
I can meet you by the bridge. I just have to see wich day works best and which time. What days and times are you available? what are the exact dimensions? I want to see if it will fit in my vehicle. I moved a 75 gallon aquarium in my vehicle, so i do not see it being a problem. see if you could pm me your contact # as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camanuch

whats the dimensions on the stand. thanks

48 x 18 will hold 75g or 90g tank

ZBT3091

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pair of Ocellaris Clowns and Royal Gramma with Ich

I have a mated pair of ocellaris clowns and a royal gramma that has ich. I dont have a quarantine, and since these are the only fish in my 75 i was going to give them to an lfs that would take them and leave my 75 standing for a few months. Im pretty sure its ich the gramma is scratching and has visible scratches or flakes on him and one of the clowns looks like they have specks on its head. I figured maybe someone here would want them if they have a quarantine theyre using. Im located in Syosset LI 11791

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have a mated pair of ocellaris clowns and a royal gramma that has ich. I dont have a quarantine, and since these are the only fish in my 75 i was going to give them to an lfs that would take them and leave my 75 standing for a few months. Im pretty sure its ich the gramma is scratching and has visible scratches or flakes on him and one of the clowns looks like they have specks on its head. I figured maybe someone here would want them if they have a quarantine theyre using. Im located in Syosset LI 11791
I would love to take the clowns. I think I can make a weekend trip over to your place from Manhattan. Will need directions via public Transportation though.

Kedd

25   0   0
Free pulsing finger leather

I have 3 large frags if this pulsing leather just cut and need to get them out of my sump into some light.
I hate to just trash them.

Pick up in Stamford CT 06902 by Tuesday.

Kedd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: