• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Well Len, the results are very impressive. Don't you hate feeling half-guilty and somewhat feeling like you have to defend post-processing??? I think it's a necessary step in photography, especially digital work.

Anyway, yours is a great example. You'd never be able to tell that it's had heavy post-work. Awesome stuff! I'm putting the finishing touches on a gigantic panoramic stitchwork photo of 5 separate photos that I took for a presentation for my dad. It'd be pretty much impossible to do w/o the post work. :D Maybe when I'm done I'll turn it on end so it's easy to see and put it up here.

A

Anonymous

Thought I'd post this pic here. A couple more that I posted can be seen in the sump. I love taking pictures earling in the morning when the light has a more dramatic affect.

Regards, Eric

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's another sunset in California. I have a bunch of reef pix that I'll upload tonight :)

dancesunset6a.jpg

fish tales

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow you guys take some beautiful pics 8O
I wish mine were half as good but here's one from Jamica last vacation.
Jeff

Attachments

• dscn0053.jpg
    dscn0053.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 3,575
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's one from one of the sportsparks where my wife and I play soccer. This was taken in severe overcast just after a little cloudburst thunderstorm.

Camera: Minolta DiMage 7i
Notes: 200mm (equiv) Macro; PS work to crop/frame and adjust brightness & contrast.

Attachments

• bloom.jpg
    bloom.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3,553
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":2ljdvdj8 said:
Another floral pic

Showoff. ;-)

Hey, PS question for you. Is there a quick and easy way to get that really thin black frame around the photo? I'm not talking about the matte, but rather that edge-line. I'm running PS-elements and can't figure it out.

Bill2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a shot of the hotel in tahiti i worked for 2 weeks in April

Attachments

• tahitithotel.jpg
    tahitithotel.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3,508

Bill2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A boy playing in the ocean at tahiti. Composed in camera with no adjustments in photoshop

Attachments

• tahitianboy.jpg
    tahitianboy.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 3,505

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sharkky,

I'm not sure about elements, but in standard photoshop, you can do it as a layer style. Layer -> Layer style -> stroke. Change the color and width to whatever you'd like.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a thing about taking pics of candles. I also find reflections interesting whether on water, glass, or candle wax. :)

Regards, Eric

A

Anonymous

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Now that's cool. Never thought to pose a rubber band. :lol: Great shots.

Regards

azcaddman

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same 2 ducks, about 2 minutes before the peacefull family portrait above

Attachments

• azcaddman22.jpg
    azcaddman22.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 3,443

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: