• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
we were out in the oCean, riGht in front of the main show 'area'....
401.gif

tHe coaSt guard had an area off-limits to boaterS we were waVed off when we tRied to go thru

images

prettY waVy and chiLLy with the winds

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Damn...I gave into the weather predictions today but on the bright side I did get to take the kids to see Kung Fu Panda and do a little biking and they enjoyed the change.

Next week we are, hopefully, heading out to Kismet.

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
:screama: :irked: :mad: :supermad:

Late Afternoon: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a high near 78. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
:screama: :irked: :mad: :supermad:

Late Afternoon: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a high near 78. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind between 5 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Not gonna stop me from fishin on my birthday weekend.. Great kills beach.. About a cooler of beer,, cooler of bait and about 10 friends with poles...and rain gear..

inkblue

Rice Planter
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
:flower: iT was nice out today... but i tHInk i have a TON of crap on my huLL coz i couLdnt plane her :arg: so after grounding twiCe, the second one was hard :lol2: i think i scrubbd the huLL and i got on pLane right afTer

awesome weatHEr today :D

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello Chris, Since I retired 7 months ago I have been using the boat three or four times a week especially at night. We are big into moonlight cruises. Friday I wanted to see how much gas I burn going out to dinner on City Island which is only about a 20 minute ride. $87.00. The dinner was cheaper. We used to go there every friday but gas at my marina is still $5.20 a gallon so we won't be going there every week like we usually do.
City Island is the mass of land to the left of my sun set picture

jcohen9999

Overkill Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
:flower: iT was nice out today... but i tHInk i have a TON of crap on my huLL coz i couLdnt plane her :arg: so after grounding twiCe, the second one was hard :lol2: i think i scrubbd the huLL and i got on pLane right afTer

awesome weatHEr today :D

Could have been eel grass all over your outdrives. I had the same problem leaving Kismet last night. One engine would rev up but the other wouldn't and the boat felt like it was in mud. So i put her in reverse, hard, for a few seconds and then she popped right out of the water.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: