• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Nevermind, I was referring to the show....with the coup de etat reference.

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally was able to add the signature line in color.. I went through a lot of trouble trying to figure this thing out. I think it is at least worth 1 pic. Dont you agree LEN???????????? :D

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you really want to fan the flame Len. Simply change your Sig to read, "Veiwing my tank daily and loving it" or "The pics are downloaded but Im just spiteful and enjoy it, almost as much as I enjoy my tank". :lol:

trwells

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly have no interest in seeing Len's tank. If it's not nice enough for him to want to show, then it certainly isn't good enough to be blessed by the opinion I will form upon viewing it.

Who cares.

Travis

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len, when I am site administrator I will make you show your tank or ban you from RDO!

:wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I had a vision of Lens tank. It was beautiful. Full of fancy goldfish and killifish with purple gravel. :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And a sunken ship with a treasure chest that releases bubble. It is so beautiful. Wait is that a papperazzi in the ship with a camera? There is another one up in the light fixture. AHHH they are everywhere!!!! Capn' fire a full broadside!!!!! ARRRRRR Matey run up the colors ARRRRR!!!!

Not quite sure where I am going with that one. Little tired today.

mark78

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No screenshot, didn't happen...

How is the tank doing though, Len?

Mines got 90% of the rock covered in nice luch hair algae. At night its coated with so many 1-2cm star fish you can't see the hair algae anyways. I have 1 fish and 1 shrimp I have had for probably over a year now and fed once in that time. I haven't done a water change in umm, probably 6 months (no money to order RO filters how sad is that). Of yah when the water gets to low, rather then refill with tap I turn off the pump in the sump and the skimmer, and just use the closed loop for a week or so til I fill my trashcan with tap water and slowly bring it back to normal...

I wouldn't show you pics of my tank either :P Though the Royal Gramma, Cleaner shrimp, and 100000000000~ starfish and bristleworks in the hair algae seem to be doing rather well. I'd imagine the dsb may be going ok too who knows.
Oh most of the non-nassurius snails are still alive too.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mark78":1tniyk62 said:

Mines got 90% of the rock covered in nice luch hair algae. At night its coated with so many 1-2cm star fish you can't see the hair algae anyways. I have 1 fish and 1 shrimp I have had for probably over a year now and fed once in that time. I haven't done a water change in umm, probably 6 months (no money to order RO filters how sad is that). Of yah when the water gets to low, rather then refill with tap I turn off the pump in the sump and the skimmer, and just use the closed loop for a week or so til I fill my trashcan with tap water and slowly bring it back to normal...

I wouldn't show you pics of my tank either :P Though the Royal Gramma, Cleaner shrimp, and 100000000000~ starfish and bristleworks in the hair algae seem to be doing rather well. I'd imagine the dsb may be going ok too who knows.

oh my god, it's beaslbob mk2

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frogprince":2lf4uqbf said:

happy0071.gif

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frogprince":16bmxcyq said:
mark78":16bmxcyq said:

No!
Beaslbob proudly showed his pics. :lol:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: