• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Ranger":2hh5xkd6 said:
And a sunken ship with a treasure chest that releases bubble. It is so beautiful. Wait is that a papperazzi in the ship with a camera? There is another one up in the light fixture. AHHH they are everywhere!!!! Capn' fire a full broadside!!!!! ARRRRRR Matey run up the colors ARRRRR!!!!

:lol:

A

Anonymous

ANEMONEBUFF":1l53h8ru said:
frogprince":1l53h8ru said:
mark78":1l53h8ru said:
No screenshot, didn't happen...

How is the tank doing though, Len?

Mines got 90% of the rock covered in nice luch hair algae. At night its coated with so many 1-2cm star fish you can't see the hair algae anyways. I have 1 fish and 1 shrimp I have had for probably over a year now and fed once in that time. I haven't done a water change in umm, probably 6 months (no money to order RO filters how sad is that). Of yah when the water gets to low, rather then refill with tap I turn off the pump in the sump and the skimmer, and just use the closed loop for a week or so til I fill my trashcan with tap water and slowly bring it back to normal...

I wouldn't show you pics of my tank either :P Though the Royal Gramma, Cleaner shrimp, and 100000000000~ starfish and bristleworks in the hair algae seem to be doing rather well. I'd imagine the dsb may be going ok too who knows.
Oh most of the non-nassurius snails are still alive too.

oh my god, it's beaslbob mk2

No!
Beaslbob proudly showed his pics. :lol:

ah, good point, and he never stated that it was his intention to let the algae grow......

still kinda odd tho

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len Wrote:

The tank is doing welll; I was planning on doing a write up for www.advancedaquarist.com at the end of this year.

The truth comes out.. Len wants to save the glory of awesome pics for the artical this winter so we will be exited and actually read it. Now that I know the real truth, I will remove the harassing sig. I try to be understanding Len. Now that I know your reasoning. I will be patient and wait.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trido88":26f6gnh7 said:
Ranger":26f6gnh7 said:
BAH...Walk the plank trido!!!!!

Four years as the cook on a ship in Alaska and not once was I threatened with the plank. Boy times have changed. :D :D

is that beacuse your cooking is superb, and they couldn't bear to lose you, or because you killed everyone else off with food poisoning?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frogprince":33lwgrvp said:
trido88":33lwgrvp said:
Ranger":33lwgrvp said:
BAH...Walk the plank trido!!!!!

Four years as the cook on a ship in Alaska and not once was I threatened with the plank. Boy times have changed. :D :D

is that beacuse your cooking is superb, and they couldn't bear to lose you, or because you killed everyone else off with food poisoning?
Maybe its because of what he wore (or didn't wear!) while he was cooking... ;)

Also.. - Note that he didn't say if that ship was a sub or not..... 8O

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Maybe its because of what he wore (or didn't wear!) while he was cooking... "

that is the second time this thread I felt like dry heaving. Once was self inflicted though lol.

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tazdevil":19k7oed3 said:
GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!

BTW, you've never cooked in the nude before?

Never nude. Only in my tighty whiteys, and bacon grease splatters really hurt. I was a good cook. If I'd killed everyone from food poisoning I would have been floating aroung Alaksa in a ghost ship after the first few months. 8O

I guess Ill have to walk the plank as I feel that I know Lens reasons for withhold pics and can't harass someone only because they are saving the pics for something grand. I guess you could say Lens tank is a picture virgin. Its his wish as a father to keep it that way for the time being. :lol:

I dont smoke anymore but can I have one last cigarette Ranger?

HClH2OFish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I think I found a new sig...

Fact: Len's tank dances to the tune of vexatious pauperism.

Maybe someone got upset and defenestrated the tank?

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If twenty sumpers (admins and mods don't count) post at least one constructive (no fluff please) post in the General Reefkeeping Discussion forum each day for at least a week (preferably indefinitely), I will upload many full tank photos. Deal? 8)
See the post here.

C'mon now.... - Show us the goods! - Let the rest of the ilk see it when the article comes out, give us regulars a sneak preview already.. - And none of this, "you can see bits 'n pieces" **** either... ;)

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GratefulDiver":1ov4walz said:
If twenty sumpers (admins and mods don't count) post at least one constructive (no fluff please) post in the General Reefkeeping Discussion forum each day for at least a week (preferably indefinitely), I will upload many full tank photos. Deal? 8)
See the post here.

C'mon now.... - Show us the goods! - Let the rest of the ilk see it when the article comes out, give us regulars a sneak preview already.. - And none of this, "you can see bits 'n pieces" crap either... ;)
Yeah!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GratefulDiver":2kzbx1pg said:
C'mon now.... - Show us the goods! - Let the rest of the ilk see it when the article comes out, give us regulars a sneak preview already.. - And none of this, "you can see bits 'n pieces" crap either... ;)

. . .. . . . .
sign0019.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: