• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

LMAO That is too funny. Who would have thought that not taking pictures could bring you celebrity status. Unfortunately for us Len hasn't made it to papparazzi (SP?) status yet. That's when the photos will fly. Len topless by his tank. Len bending over in a thong next to his tank. Len hugging Kid rock next to his tank.

<---vomits...shudders...vomits again...Nice tank though...vomits again

tazdevil

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ranger's having a few too many visions of Len, is Ranger hiding something?

(high level retching sounds now included)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Ranger knows a lot more about Len than all of us put together...

gregb1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oceans Ferevh":rsgwl3tt said:
I'll start it off :D

We want to see your tank for cryin out loud! We don't care if it's not up to it's former glory yet. We just wanna see it!

Sharing is caring :D
Who cares about his stupid tank lets just worry about our own stupid tanks. :D :D :D

cjsrch

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reverse phycoligy( sp)

who the heck cares... no one wants to see lens tank.. lens tank isnt even worth my time.. infat if he posted a pic i woulden even waste my time to look

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHOW IT

ill show oyu mine if you show me yours lol

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len we know your tank is a little smaller than some of the others and that's ok. Post some pics and lets get past this, k? :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rover":2que7st2 said:
Len's tank is over rated.

But poorly placed for market visibility. I suspect he'll have to proactively rework his paradigms vis a vis sharing images in order to dynamically achieve total market saturation.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ranger":1d71e5ol said:
LMAO That is too funny. Who would have thought that not taking pictures could bring you celebrity status. Unfortunately for us Len hasn't made it to papparazzi (SP?) status yet. That's when the photos will fly. Len topless by his tank. Len bending over in a thong next to his tank. Len hugging Kid rock next to his tank.

<---vomits...shudders...vomits again...Nice tank though...vomits again

Forgot, Len in CafePress RDO thong ;)
3658012_240x240_F.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/reefs.3658012

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: