• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
are talking about the aluminum that the electrician used??? if thats the one u trying to bend they have a conduit bender for that i dont have that bender but i can get it i have a few alectrician friend...

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
are talking about the aluminum that the electrician used??? if thats the one u trying to bend they have a conduit bender for that i dont have that bender but i can get it i have a few alectrician friend...

If he's looking to build a hood/canopy, then I'd say he's looking for someone to bend sheet aluminum. They use an aluminum brake for that.

swimmer

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey guys. There are no lenses at this time. As for a link I bought them from a wholesaler in hong kong. But he does not ship to the states any more. I'm currently looking for a new wholesaler in the states.

Anthony.Luciano710

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
ok and i think im going to do 80 degree angles and the same amount of lights as yours. thats good enough to have sps right? oh and do you know how the dimming works, like can i put all the + and - of the wires together from all 12 drivers to make just 2 wires 1 + and 1 - then connect it to the reefkeeper advanced light controller to dim?

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
ok and i think im going to do 80 degree angles and the same amount of lights as yours. thats good enough to have sps right? oh and do you know how the dimming works, like can i put all the + and - of the wires together from all 12 drivers to make just 2 wires 1 + and 1 - then connect it to the reefkeeper advanced light controller to dim?

At 12 drivers you may want to look into larger more efficient Mean-wells, the HLG-185 series (available Feb/Mar) will drop the count to 4 and should be easy for the RK to control.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: