• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
hey bob sorry ive been soooo buisy with nmy group buy, this tornado that hit queens, and every day life. here are some updates....
1. finished the frame and mounted the heat sinks.
2. tapped 2 of the 3 heat sinks
3. mounted 2 out of the 3 RB leds on the 2 heat sinks.
4. wired and soldered one heat sink with all of the royal blue.
5. wiring up the other RB heatsink as we speak.

here are some pics sowing the 2 heatsinks.
IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

BobNY

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks for the update. The fixture is looking awesome!!
I plan to do something very similar, only I plan to start with only 24 LED's in each heat sink.
I plan to only do soft and LPS for a while. I plan to use large enough heatsinks so I can add
more bulbs if needed.
Once again....looking great! Please keep the updates coming.

Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Hey everyone. Sorry for the lak of updates. Been crazy with a bunch of swaps lately. I was able to finish up all of wireing and leds last night. I also received my 2controllers in the mail. Now I got to skin it, connect the drivers, hook up the fans, make the control boxes, and test. Thanks for looking

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Hey everyone. Sorry for the lak of updates. Been crazy with a bunch of swaps lately. I was able to finish up all of wireing and leds last night. I also received my 2controllers in the mail. Now I got to skin it, connect the drivers, hook up the fans, make the control boxes, and test. Thanks for looking

Which driver are you using and how much?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: