• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReefFan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
K guys, come get your superseeded Cheato. Sold a few bags today, have about 4 gallons left. youll get 1/2 stuff I harvested and cultured in a separate tank and 1/2 fresh out of the fuge. Garunteed teaming with microfauna.

Fact: my skimmer produces 1/3 what it used to thanks to the nutrient export properties of the macro and the critters within. Do your tank a favor and grab some ;)

Call anytime. Cell #631-561-3003 - Jay

Pics of Macro Fuge and Xenia mother colonys
1-15-2010437.jpg

Closeups
1-15-2010440.jpg

1-15-2010407.jpg

Pom Pom
1-15-2010378.jpg

Waving Hand
1-15-2010379.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 gallon superseeded Cheato $10

I have been keeping my harvests alive n well in a separate tank. This Cheato is a year old and over that year its been seeded with OceanPods, Reefpods and Tiggerpods. Also its become an Amphipod and Mini Brittle playground.

2 kinds of Xenia - Super Pom Pom and Waving Hand. Both of these have been pulsing and propagating like crazy. Truley hypnotic wihen placed in ideal conditions. Frags also $10

Will post pics of all 3 today. If anyone wants somethin feel free to PM ;)

Last edited:

teen

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
id like a half gallon, maybe a full gallon. where on eastern LI? im in mastic, id like to come by tonight if possible. lmk

C

CrashGibson

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I text your phone number...let me know if I need to pm please...thank you.
P.S. that is some big bugs in your weeds!...lol...great to see!

ReefFan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I text your phone number...let me know if I need to pm please...thank you.
P.S. that is some big bugs in your weeds!...lol...great to see!

lol ty. They are frikkin everywhere in there. When I feed my dusters n xmas tree worms in the xenia section they really help to filter out uneaten food keeping phosphate very low. Thats what great about using life to maintain life, it arises and adapts as the need for it presents itself. Same deal with the mini brittles.

I got your text and I'll ring you tomorrow, but I really dont head out there too often. Maybe we can arrange somethin though.

C

CrashGibson

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
That would be wonderful, thank you!...looking forward to hearing from you. I warn you though, I recently had my iPhone unlock and switched from att to tmobile for a cheaper monthly rate...PLEASE leave a msg and give me time to get to it or text would be best for me...Thank you again!...Take care.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: