• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReefFan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Things are a little unpredictable during the week, but having people stop by over the weekends has been working out well. In all honesty, you guys should try and grab some sooner than later, im running out of it. But when I do, it'll be less than a month til ive gathered up several harvests again.

Take advantage of all the work and money gone into seeded and culturing this powerful system of nutrient export and natural decomposition. Its like having filtration with an awareness.. nutrient levels rise, the life responds.

Superior water quality maintainance through natural processes. Thats my pursuit. Come get your bag this weekend.

Thanks for the interest guys.

Jay (631) 561-3003. Call anytime.

ReefFan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Bump for the weekend.

Critter loaded "fuge ball", full gallons worth. 1/2 gal aquacultered, 1/2 gal fresh harvest. This biosystem filtration method is both fascinating to observe and ultraeffective for breaking down nutrients to nothin.

Also the two thriving Xenia species, large n small frags available.

To those who called earlier in week feel free to drop by this weekend :)

ReefFan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
lol TY Phil. I hope that stuff serves you well, fellow Reefaholic :P

Btw to those who have bought my Cheato to add to a brand new system.. the Macro and the life within needs food too. If your system lacks livestock you will actually need to feed the Cheato in order to keep the pods n such thriving and repopulating.

Last edited:

ReefFan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Bump for the weekend... Fresh harvests loaded with critters.

Super-Pulsing-Xenia too. Some polyps the size of nickels when fully open.. One of the coolest corals in the right conditions, while its also believed they contribute to water polishing. Currently experimenting with Xenia-Fuge's. Natures little nitrate demolishers :P

Last edited:

xvinny631x

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
interested in a trade? i wanna get rid of some discoma?
Heres a pic.. Interested in some pom pom Theres 2 heads on the rock about 7 inches round... theres also some waving hand polyps on there as well searching for light
IMG_16281.jpg

ReefFan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I wasnt able to see the pic but im down with that my friend. Whatever Discoma may be :)

..gonna look it up now. PM me or call and Ill give ya some simple directions here.

Im workin on getting my stuff shipped out. So once thats online ill update the thread so folks dont have to make this drive.

xvinny631x

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ive had em a while and they easily multiply! started with 3 now i have about 8... one of the heads on the rock is ready to split as well.. u wont be disappointed

ReefFan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Jay, do you happen to have some caulerpa taxifolia? PM me if you do. Thanks again for the cheato.

Taxifolia.. isnt that the species thats killing the Mediterranean? I know it works great for aquarium nutrient export though and probably nicer to look at than Cheato, but i cant imagine it being more effective. Id like to get some Prolifera, the Taxifolia has such an effective natural toxin that it would make macro biodiversity almost an impossibility.

Im really playing around with the idea of culturing several different types of Macro, as well as the pods. We'll see where this goes.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: