• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
90 Gallon AGA tank, With drilled overflow and custom made oak stand. $400

120lbs+ Kaelini LR covered in Red/pink/green coraline, mini dusters, couple of musrooms, a few zoos of differnt colors, pinks/greens/yellows/oranges etc... most form blane perun that obvergrew from frags onto the rock. white star polps. maybe an lps or 2 also
$600 selling it all in one lot dont want to split up. Some really nice big show size pieces.

35 gallon acrylic sump with built in fuge, skimmer section, return pump section and bubble baffles. made form 1/2" cast acrylic $200

R

richie c

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey first in line for the rock and corals

any pics would be helpful

thanks

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
There is no such thing as being first in line richie, remember Simon!

Put me on the list for corals Wedfr if you decided to split, sorry to hear you got to take it down.

-Steven

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Guys, the corals i listes with the rock zoos/polpys etc are all amll little pieces that have grown onto the liverock itself from teh frags/plugs i placed there. Im not selling corals seperatly. Everythign that is on the rock goes with the rock. There is a bunch of differnt stuff, nothign big but there are nice and rare zoos and stuff.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For the peopel interested in the whole setup. I have a ton of other stuff. Ligths, skimmer, pumps, test kits, sump, plumbing, ill throw in 10-12 sps frags, some extra zoo frags, heaters, powerheads everything for a fully functioning and healty sps tank. A pair of tunze 6000 streams with multi controller. its a really nice setup. Want $3000 for everything. Anyone who wants the whole thing gets first dibs, after that ill just take everyone on a first come first serve basis.

Im not getting rid of all my livce stock, im just really downsizing the tank becuase i just cant afford it or have the time to take care of a big tank rigth now.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tunze Streams are Sold

Lights are Sold

Mag 9.5 Return Sold

Tank/stand , Rock/Sand, Sump, Skimmer/Pump Still Available. If anyone takes everything ill throw in a whole buch of extras including some frags

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'd like some of the LR if you are splitting up the sale.
I'm setting up a new tank so i would need at least 50lbs
Let me know if you are interested

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
id rather not split the rock up. If you take it all ill throw in all the stuff already listed as being on teh rocks and some extra frags. You can sell the extra you dont need, ive had quite a few peoiple ask me for smaller amounts

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
rock is still available, We have some real bargain hunters on this board. im willing to talk on price some but come on make the offers reasonable

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
if not a bargain then definatly fair considering the amount of rock, the quality of it, its fully cured, and comes with about 20 pieces of corals.

at 2.50 cents a pound of what you offered i think its highway robery. This isnt that crappy brown looking rock you can get locally or the stuff you have to mail order and pay through the nose in shipping and then cure it for a month and a half anf then end up with borwnish rock with no life on it.

I said i was willing to negotiate a little, If you want great rock, tons of life and a buch of corals with it then lets talk

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think offers that are made off the board (via e mail or PM) should not be disscussed on the board. If someone has a beef on the cost of something or is insulted of an offer made please dont post it.

[ March 14, 2004, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: 4angel ]

plankton

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You,re not ripping anybody off because no one is going to buy it at those prices. They'll wait to you come down.....and you will.If you don't like hearing this you should have kept it private as Angel stated

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i Wont be coming down, People wnat to get absolute steals on here. They are getting rock for what it costs mailorder and there is no place local to get this stuff. Plus its been cured, completely covered in coraline, plus 20 or so frags of sps, lps, and zoos most of which are rare and expensive pieces. purple/pinks, Pink/blues, Metallic yellow/purple, Sunflower orangeyeloow/green. Neon polups acros, etc etc

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: