• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

C

Crakeur

If you're looking for corals, clams, and softies, head to spsfrags.com. Patrick runs a great site with some insane corals. His prices are incredible and he is an excellent person to deal with. I have some pics posted on nano-reef.com but they don't do the corals justice (still learning how to use the new tank).

However, here is a link to some corals I snagged from Patrick a while back. Sadly, I crashed my tank due to a high fever induced insanity that had me do a water change with two gallons of water and one 5 gallon bag of salt. (fever was over 102 and I ended up in the hospital).

http://www.thesea.org/forum/gallery_showall.asp?CAT_ID=41&parent_id=8&sub_name=Crakeur&parent_name=Member+Galleries

the acros are from Patrick.

C

Crakeur

glad to see he offerred the discount after my order. Patrick ya bum!

Kidding. Patrick actually had to throw out a second order due to a snafu in the original order and to make up for it, he actually tossed in two more free frags and he paid for the shipping. I can't say enough about Patrick, his livestock and his professionalism. Maybe I can say more, if say, he sends me a bigger tank so I can buy more of his goodies.

C

Crakeur

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
well, I wrote a lenghty praise of Patrick, his frags, his business and his glue and it won't seem to post so I will add yet again, ORDER FROM HIM IF YOU WANT FRAGS AND GET THE GLUE AS WELL DAMMIT!

S

Satchmo

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Ditto. I piggybacked on Crakeur's last order, but my frag was left out. Patrick shipped my frag overnight to me, at his cost, and threw in an additional frag for each of us. Above and beyond the call. Great guy to deal with and some spectacular-looking corals.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: