• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20G long show tank with 10G sump

Everything i'm posting here are in healthy/great condition. Due to a relocation of my job, I cannot take care of them anymore, force me to sell the whole system. I wanted to post them here first, just to give all the NY member to pick on them first. PIC is available in the photo gallery, specific piece picture will be send upon request.
I would really appreciate if someone interested in the whole system, which save me a lot of time. Price will be really negotiable.

Details: Estimate 40lb of Fiji/Tonga mix LR, all of them are cover with coraline algae or various type of corals. 3 inch DSB at sump with grape algae. In-sump skimmer, return is taking care by a MAG-7 and SQUID. The whole tank is light by 65X2 21 inch power compact.

Livestock:
-Yellow tip torch coral (4 branches/ 2 to 3 heads each) fix on a fist size Fiji LR

-Green ricordia x4

-Blue ricordia x1

-Long type GSP + Red skirt yellow center zoo on a piece of 10 inch Tonga LR (all cover > 20 zoo)

-Long type GSP + Green skirt plum center zoo on a piece of 8 inch Fiji LR (half/half)

-Blue center zoo + multiple red mushroom on a piece of 8 inch Fiji LR (> 30 zoo)

-Red skirt yellow center zoo + Green skirt plum center zoo on a piece of 4 inch Fiji LR (total around 30 zoo)

-Red sea white pompom Xenia on a piece of Y shape Tonga LR ( 9 to 10 branches)

-Green tip Frogspawn frag x 3 (golf ball size)

-Orange center green skirt zoo + Florence Green center green skirt zoo + 2 Red mushroom on a piece of 4 inch Fiji LR

-Red sea white pompom Xenia + multiple red mushrooms on a piece of 8 inch Fiji LR (3 branches)

-Champagne gold center zoo on a piece of 7 inch Fiji LR (> 60 zoo, bright gold color under actinic)

-Red mushroom x 3 on a disk shape 4 inch Fiji LR

-Green skirt with plum zoo on a disk shape 4 inch Fiji LR (> 20 zoo)

Fish:
Mated pair true(female)/false(male) percula clown, spawn every two weeks under their host Yellow tip torch coral. Female is about 2 inch, and male is about 1 inch, I would love to find a good home for them, I never have a chance to keep their eggs.

Invertebrate:
-Red leg hermit x 8
-Turbo snail x 10

Hardware list:
- JBJ 2X65watt PC retrofit with separate on/off swith and cable.(1 year old)
- MAG7 (6 months old)
- SQUID (6 months old)
- Pinpoint PH monitor (6 months old)
- Overflow box rated 900GPH (1 year old)
- Aquatic Life-support In-sump protein skimmer, rated for 70 gallon (1 year old)
- Hagen Pro2 power head, rated 90 GPH cover with GSP (1.5 year)
- VEI 8 outlet power swtich panel (1 year old)
- 3 brand new Coral life PC bulbs 21 inch, one 10,000k and two actinc
- AQUASKY 5 stages RO system, filter/membrance just replace 5 months ago.
- Bionic Cal/Alk 32fl oz
- 50 lb bucket size Marine Life salt ( 45lb left)
- Various type of test kit (free with purchase of any hardware)

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Hey Simon, sorry to hear that, i would like the zoos and the red sea xenias, would like some of the live rock, and some of your other corals also. Call me on my cell, i can stop by anytime. 917-608-6518

Thanks,
Steven

[ January 22, 2004, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if any of you will be interested in getting the whole package at this moment. If i don't hear anything until this saturday. I will sell everything separatly, i guess that good's good for everyone right!

Let's make it this Saturday afternoon, i will try to arrange everyone who's interested in the livestock. If things run smooth, i will sell the rest of the hardware on Sunday.

here is my address,
61-46 223 place Oakland Gardens NY 11364

Thanks everyone.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Can you give us a ballpark figure for the entire set up?

I'm also interested in your overflow, sump, mag7, squid, skimmer set up. Maybe i can just transfer that to my tank. Plus the PH meter.

My friend is looking for lights and also RO/DI filter.

Let me know if you decide to split everything up!

Thanks,
Steven

[ January 22, 2004, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

I

imported_angel

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
hey silvia sorry about that you had to move. If no one takes the overflow and the mag i will thas after heuerfan thanks and sorry again.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I'll take the mated pair of clowns and/or the torch, The hermits, and maybe some zoos if there are any left after the guys before me. I might take a piece or two of tonga branch. There might be other items of interest, but i will have to see them first.

Let me know a price, and i will pick up. I will be working sat but i can pass by sometime around 5-6pm if that's ok with you.

Sorry you have to relocate, maybe you can setup another tank in the future. I remember you because we traded a cleaner shrimp for some green star polyps a while ago.

Thanks.

[ January 22, 2004, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: Pedro ]

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the reply,

Steven: for the whole set up, i'm not really trying to make any money out of this, but just estimate with all the corals, LR, fish, pumps, light, power panel, SQUID, skimmer, PH meter, overflow box, RO, spare bulbs, and everything else. I guess total would be around $600 OBO

Angel: If Steven pass on the Overflow box and MAG, i will save them for you.

Pedro: Thanks for you reply, I would really appreciate if you can take the yellow tip torch coral with the clown, since it's their host and they spawn on it almost twice a month. one more thing, all the tonga are cover with either GSP which you gave me, zoo and Red sea xiena, they are quite big, at least 8 to 9 inches long, so prepare some big container if you want them.

I will wait until this Friday, and let everyone knows how things gonna to be.

P

Pedro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silvia,

No problem, i can take the torch. How big is it anyway?...

I might get some pom pom then , no more gsp for me, lol. My main interest is the clowns, but if i see something i like and it's available then i will buy more.

Thanks.

kilo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Various type of test kit (free with purchase of any hardware) 50 lb bucket size Marine Life salt ( 45lb left)and as much live rock as you have left after the guys in front of me. How much for all this stuff.

I

imported_angel

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same here silvia ill take some other stuff like some zoo`s just let me know when ur available thanks. ANGEL.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Would like to stop by tonight, my friend wants to see everything before he makes a decision. I am plannning on splitting the package with him. Let me know if you are free tonight.

Thanks,
Steven

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I would like to get in on the bulbs. I will also be interested in the scewd and mag if the few in front bail for what ever reason.(just let me know where in Queens)

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the late reply everyone,

since heurefun and his friend are interested in the whole package, I gonna need to give them the priority. But if things does not work out, I will contact each one of your according to the order of the post for the things they wanted.
Once again, thanks for all the help.

Pedro: Orginally the torch is about the size of a baseball which was about 4 months ago. Now it grow from 4 branchs 4 heads to almost 8 heads already. when it's fully open it's about the size of a softball now. It's glue to a piece of LR, that's where the clown spawn on it.

P

Pedro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silvia,

If you sell the tank as a whole setup that's fine with me. If for whatever reason they do not want the clowns/torch then i'll buy them. How much you want for them?...Keep me updated.

Thanks.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Simon, got your message, the number you left is not working, my friend and i are available tomorrow morning or tonight. Give me a call to arrange. I was busy today doing the Chinese New Year thing.

Thanks,
Steven

Here's my number again:
917-608-6518

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Steven: I will give you a call first thing tomorrow morning, and arrange a time for you guys to come over.

Pedro: As soon as i get an confirmation from Steven and his friend, I will let you know, and you definitely will the first for the clows and the torch.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: