• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

I just got a deal with Richie, all the livestock/LR is belong to him.
I still have all the hardware with me,
here is the list again, they will be available as soon as all the livestock are gone(coming friday).

- JBJ 2X65watt PC retrofit with separate on/off swith and cable.(1 year old)
- MAG7 (6 months old)
- SQUID (6 months old)
- Pinpoint PH monitor (6 months old)
- Overflow box rated 900GPH (1 year old)
- Aquatic Life-support In-sump protein skimmer, rated for 70 gallon (1 year old)
- Hagen Pro2 power head, rated 90 GPH cover with GSP (1.5 year)
- VEI 8 outlet power swtich panel (1 year old)
- 3 brand new Coral life PC bulbs 21 inch, one 10,000k and two actinc
- AQUASKY 5 stages RO system, filter/membrance just replace 5 months ago.
- Bionic Cal/Alk 32fl oz
- 50 lb bucket size Marine Life salt ( 45lb left)
- Various type of test kit (free with purchase of any hardware)
-Bionic two parts (32fl oz)
-EBO Jager 150 heater (1 year)
-Kent glass scraper
-Kent flow switch

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Simon, i think its unfair that you did not give me and my friend a chance to even come by and check out the live stock and live rock. If you look at my first post, i told you i wanted the zoos live rocks and some corals. I also sent you another email today telling you that me and my friend would take all the live stock and live rock. I understand your looking to get rid of everything but wasn't i the first to reply, plus i'm only 10 minutes away from you. I told you my friend passed on the entire package but me and another friend was still interested.

I'm sure me and my friend would have given you more than what the other guy is offering if you had given us a chance.

Good luck to you,
Steven

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry Steven, I don't mean to do that, but I thought it would be easier to have someone to take everything at one time, just like i wait unitl your friend back up from the deal before deal with someone else. I believe this is the way suppose to do this. If you think this is unfair, i apologize to you.

silvia

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi marrone,

I'm not sure if the bulb will fit or not, since i use them on a retrofit, but 4angel and maguz3801 have already ask for the bulbs, if they bail out, i will let you know.

heuerfan

Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Originally posted by silvia:
Sorry for the late reply everyone,

since heurefun and his friend are interested in the whole package, I gonna need to give them the priority. But if things does not work out, I will contact each one of your according to the order of the post for the things they wanted.
My friend backed out of the entire package, but i told you i was still interested in your live stock. I was the first one to reply, Richie was the 7th person to reply. Does that sound fair to you? You obviously did not stay true to your word. You could have at least given me the courtesy to let me stop by and check everything out, who knows, maybe i would have bought the enitre package. Its not like i live far from you?

Anyway, doesn't matter now. Good luck to you.

[ January 25, 2004, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: heuerfan ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: