• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yep! I decided to sell my tank. :bablefish
Getting out the hobby for a while...

Here's a thread of my tank for pictures and specs

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum...unbuns-7-gallon-will-update-sporadically.html

I WANT TO SELL EVERYTHING AS A COMPLETE PACKAGE.

but I might, just might part things out if I dont like the offers.

I'm looking for at least $567. Hopefully more. Some of the stuff I have are very diserable.

Although no one has seen my tank first hand, all my livestock and fish are hardy and eat like 'mofos.

The following will be included and you will get a sense of how I came up with $567.

*LIGHTING NOT INCLUDED*

So, I guess it's not so plug-and-play, but close enough.:tongue1:

So make me an offer or start dibbing. But I like offers better.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
One more thing.

Please don't PM me any offers. Those of you who have my number are special and are welcomed to call :)

If you don't,
PLEASE REPLY ON THIS THREAD, DO NOT PM ME.

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Q what's up? Why the sudden bad news? I dib you keep the whole thing or that you go a little bigger.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
froggie!!!!

OK, if you are taking a break while you plan the new tank, I want the following

All gorgonia
both feather dusters
cleaner shrimp
yellow goby
2nd in line on the orange/red rics

Also, I will give back whatever you want to put into the new tank :)

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Just to let you guys know.
I priced the corals pretty low as an incentive for a complete package buy.
If I part it out, I might adjust the prices a bit. Maybe 5 dollars here and there for all my time and headaches :)

And also, if you buy any of my corals... you are agreeing to frag me a piece of the bought coral when I get back into reeefing :lol: :D :cool:

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
347   0   0
Just to let you guys know.
I priced the corals pretty low as an incentive for a complete package buy.
If I part it out, I might adjust the prices a bit. Maybe 5 dollars here and there for all my time and headaches :)

And also, if you buy any of my corals... you are agreeing to frag me a piece of the bought coral when I get back into reeefing :lol: :D :cool:

Dammit Q! First me, then Tony, now you :sad2: Be like Tony, rescape the tank and call it a comeback.

Plus to get frags back for free you gotta make them corals free ;), it's only right.:duh: :yo: :lol:

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0

In that case, reload Microsoft Excel and put the 'part-out prices' in column C. Its the least you can do, since we seem to be paying for "all your time and headaches." :rolleyes:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
You know what, I've always been a nice guy. Price stays as is since the corals will all be going to MR friends.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: