• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
here are 2 quotes from u froggie.... read em... it all comes down to ur choice of u getting rid of ur tank but dude u r gonna regret it... i listened to u and many others on here and stayed in the hobby cause i knew i would regret it... just let the tank do its thing and stop obssesing over it... let it grow... ;)

Thx T. Well I dont practice what I preach do I?
You see, that hypothetical situation I put on there about the g/f and fish...well, it doesn't turn out that way in life.
I love my tank, but I just can't reef anymore.
The same applies on the other half of that hypothetical situation I used ;)

It's better that I realized that now when I have a 7g, then a when I have a 700g you know?

Last edited:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Those names I posted, I need to hear back from u if you're still interested and whn is the soonest pick up time. I want things out ASAP

Leslie, the weekend is fine. Want a firefish too?

Slama, will do.

Scarf, I hope u know the requirement for Coral Beauty and their tendencies of LPS nipping. Although I havent experience any with mine, I dont know how he will turn out in your tank. I'm erring on the side of caution from one fellow reefer to another.

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Froggie, don't know about the fire fish. Russ and Jim still have mine as my tank was being medicated last time they were delivering. They may fight if I have two males. Any way of telling if they are male or female?

Can you PM me your addy? I may try to coordinate with picking up my fish from Jim as well.

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
froggie i'm interested in:
coral beauty-20
photo gorgs-30
favia-20
firefish-15
total- $85

i can p/u asap. let me know.

three brains are way too much. if you part out brains LMK. i want the big green wellso.

thanks for the heads up on the coral beauty, i had one before w/ no problem and seeing that you have so many kinds of corals and he hasn't bothered them makes me confident he won't hur the corals in my tank

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Scarf,
Pick up this weekend is good.
Late Saturday or all day Sunday. Call me 917-403-8256. i'll PM you my addy.

Sure I'll part out the brains. Sell it to you for $35.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Trains to my house:

4 Train: Kingsbridge Stop
D/B Train: Kingsbridge Stop (closer)

They're both close to my apt, but the D train stop is literally 1 block away.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Guys, whatever u want just make me an offer. I just want everything out.

Whatever isnt sold by this weekend is going to be donated to Randy @ Pratt if he accepts.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Update:

1)Nimble Cleaner: $10.00 (Reefer420)
2)Photosynthetic gorgonias...orange, two yellows, and a purple. $30.00 (Scarf)
3)Non-photosynthic gorgonia, brigh orange with white polyps: $15.00 (Donating to Randy)
4)Brains, big lobo and two trachs...really good deal IMO: $35 each, partiing out
5)Dendro...one big polyp and two medium sized babies: $40.00 (donating to Randy)
6)3 red/orange ricordia. A two polyps with 4 mouths, and a one polyp with green mouth: $30 (Leslie)...good deal
7)Purple/Teal Favia 30+ heads: $20
8)Bright Teal Candy Canes 30+ heads: $40
9)Brown with teal mouth candy candes 5 heads: $7
10)Coral Beauty: $20
11)Yellow clown Goby: $8 (Leslie)
12) Blue Flasher Wrasse: $20 (Slama)
12) Purple Firefish, thought she was a goner but she was hiding under a PVC pipe: $15

Last edited:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm donating the Dendro and the Gorgonia to Randy.

As of now, seems like he will be gettin the candies canes too.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: