• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RareZ

Azad
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Can anone give me a piece of Zoo's frag? Even if it's only one polyp. I just got some new lights (Coralife 4x64) and I want to see if these lights would be enought to keep a zoo's open up fully. Thanks in advanced for the one who can.

Please PM me with the info, and location to pickup.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I just got some new lights (Coralife 4x64) and I want to see if these lights would be enought to keep a zoo's open up fully.

Those lights should suffice in keeping zoanthids. Good water conditions will also contribute to their health. No need to experiment with 1 polyp.

Keep in mind this thread is for people giving items away, not those requesting freebies.

kdrayo

Kevin
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
hey everyone, i have 2 emerald crabs if anyone wants them.
one of the crabs is sorta gimpy; only has one claw but healthy. both are around the size of a quarter.
pickup in west village.

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Orange sun Coral. Needs a little TLC. 3 large heads w/ 3-5 baby heads that open up readily. The larger ones take a little to open up. I don't have the patience to feed it anymore as much as it needs and half of the colony was ravaged by algae from my tank move. Local pickup plz =0)

zaza

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Orange sun Coral. Needs a little TLC. 3 large heads w/ 3-5 baby heads that open up readily. The larger ones take a little to open up. I don't have the patience to feed it anymore as much as it needs and half of the colony was ravaged by algae from my tank move. Local pickup plz =0)

I would love to take it! Are you ever near the Brooklyn's bridge? I am often around that area in the evening, Manhattan side.
I already have a sun coral, and with patience it is possible to see it opening completely :)

Last edited:

ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

would be interested.LMK

Pmed you as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: